Sebastian Bach Arrested for Drug Possession
Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach has been arrested for drug possession for the second time in seven months. The rocker was pulled over by New Jersey police for a minor traffic violation on Tuesday, May 10 when cops discovered 50 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a search, reports TMZ.com.
He was taken into custody and subsequently released pending a future court hearing. Bach was previously arrested for assault, possession of marijuana and mischief after a bar fight in Ontario, Canada in November 2010.
In early this year, Bach announced he has separated from wife of 18 years, Maria Bierk. "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable," he said in a statement.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly