Sebastian Bach Arrested for Drug Possession
Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach has been arrested for drug possession for the second time in seven months. The rocker was pulled over by New Jersey police for a minor traffic violation on Tuesday, May 10 when cops discovered 50 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a search, reports TMZ.com.
He was taken into custody and subsequently released pending a future court hearing. Bach was previously arrested for assault, possession of marijuana and mischief after a bar fight in Ontario, Canada in November 2010.
In early this year, Bach announced he has separated from wife of 18 years, Maria Bierk. "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable," he said in a statement.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer