Sebastian Bach Arrested for Drug Possession
Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach has been arrested for drug possession for the second time in seven months. The rocker was pulled over by New Jersey police for a minor traffic violation on Tuesday, May 10 when cops discovered 50 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a search, reports TMZ.com.
He was taken into custody and subsequently released pending a future court hearing. Bach was previously arrested for assault, possession of marijuana and mischief after a bar fight in Ontario, Canada in November 2010.
In early this year, Bach announced he has separated from wife of 18 years, Maria Bierk. "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable," he said in a statement.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction