Sebastian Bach Arrested for Drug Possession
Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach has been arrested for drug possession for the second time in seven months. The rocker was pulled over by New Jersey police for a minor traffic violation on Tuesday, May 10 when cops discovered 50 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a search, reports TMZ.com.
He was taken into custody and subsequently released pending a future court hearing. Bach was previously arrested for assault, possession of marijuana and mischief after a bar fight in Ontario, Canada in November 2010.
In early this year, Bach announced he has separated from wife of 18 years, Maria Bierk. "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable," he said in a statement.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival