Sebastian Bach Arrested for Drug Possession
Former Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach has been arrested for drug possession for the second time in seven months. The rocker was pulled over by New Jersey police for a minor traffic violation on Tuesday, May 10 when cops discovered 50 grams of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a search, reports TMZ.com.
He was taken into custody and subsequently released pending a future court hearing. Bach was previously arrested for assault, possession of marijuana and mischief after a bar fight in Ontario, Canada in November 2010.
In early this year, Bach announced he has separated from wife of 18 years, Maria Bierk. "We have tried to work things out for the sake of our family, but it has become apparent that our differences at this point are irreconcilable," he said in a statement.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake