Prince NOT Banning Whitney Houston From His Show
A representative for Prince has reached out to Whitney Houston as the troubled singer undergoes rehab treatment, dismissing rumors she has been banned from the star's shows and insisting he will "love her always". The "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker recently enrolled in an out-patient rehabilitation program to seek treatment for substance abuse issues.
She was subsequently hit by rumors she had been banned from future Prince shows after allegedly behaving bizarrely at two concerts in Los Angeles this year, but a representative for the "Purple Rain" hitmaker is adamant the gossip is not true.
The spokesperson, in a statement released to Drfunkenberry.com, also confirmed Prince was delighted to invite Houston on stage during one of his recent gigs: "Whitney Houston is always welcome at Prince shows 4 (sic) all of eternity. Seeing her at 2 shows at The Forum in L.A. was a treat, especially when she sang with Chaka Khan and danced with Prince during his set. We love her always."
More Prince News
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?