Prince NOT Banning Whitney Houston From His Show
A representative for Prince has reached out to Whitney Houston as the troubled singer undergoes rehab treatment, dismissing rumors she has been banned from the star's shows and insisting he will "love her always". The "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker recently enrolled in an out-patient rehabilitation program to seek treatment for substance abuse issues.
She was subsequently hit by rumors she had been banned from future Prince shows after allegedly behaving bizarrely at two concerts in Los Angeles this year, but a representative for the "Purple Rain" hitmaker is adamant the gossip is not true.
The spokesperson, in a statement released to Drfunkenberry.com, also confirmed Prince was delighted to invite Houston on stage during one of his recent gigs: "Whitney Houston is always welcome at Prince shows 4 (sic) all of eternity. Seeing her at 2 shows at The Forum in L.A. was a treat, especially when she sang with Chaka Khan and danced with Prince during his set. We love her always."
More Prince News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert