Prince NOT Banning Whitney Houston From His Show
A representative for Prince has reached out to Whitney Houston as the troubled singer undergoes rehab treatment, dismissing rumors she has been banned from the star's shows and insisting he will "love her always". The "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker recently enrolled in an out-patient rehabilitation program to seek treatment for substance abuse issues.
She was subsequently hit by rumors she had been banned from future Prince shows after allegedly behaving bizarrely at two concerts in Los Angeles this year, but a representative for the "Purple Rain" hitmaker is adamant the gossip is not true.
The spokesperson, in a statement released to Drfunkenberry.com, also confirmed Prince was delighted to invite Houston on stage during one of his recent gigs: "Whitney Houston is always welcome at Prince shows 4 (sic) all of eternity. Seeing her at 2 shows at The Forum in L.A. was a treat, especially when she sang with Chaka Khan and danced with Prince during his set. We love her always."
More Prince News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal