Prince NOT Banning Whitney Houston From His Show
A representative for Prince has reached out to Whitney Houston as the troubled singer undergoes rehab treatment, dismissing rumors she has been banned from the star's shows and insisting he will "love her always". The "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker recently enrolled in an out-patient rehabilitation program to seek treatment for substance abuse issues.
She was subsequently hit by rumors she had been banned from future Prince shows after allegedly behaving bizarrely at two concerts in Los Angeles this year, but a representative for the "Purple Rain" hitmaker is adamant the gossip is not true.
The spokesperson, in a statement released to Drfunkenberry.com, also confirmed Prince was delighted to invite Houston on stage during one of his recent gigs: "Whitney Houston is always welcome at Prince shows 4 (sic) all of eternity. Seeing her at 2 shows at The Forum in L.A. was a treat, especially when she sang with Chaka Khan and danced with Prince during his set. We love her always."
More Prince News
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot