Prince NOT Banning Whitney Houston From His Show
A representative for Prince has reached out to Whitney Houston as the troubled singer undergoes rehab treatment, dismissing rumors she has been banned from the star's shows and insisting he will "love her always". The "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker recently enrolled in an out-patient rehabilitation program to seek treatment for substance abuse issues.
She was subsequently hit by rumors she had been banned from future Prince shows after allegedly behaving bizarrely at two concerts in Los Angeles this year, but a representative for the "Purple Rain" hitmaker is adamant the gossip is not true.
The spokesperson, in a statement released to Drfunkenberry.com, also confirmed Prince was delighted to invite Houston on stage during one of his recent gigs: "Whitney Houston is always welcome at Prince shows 4 (sic) all of eternity. Seeing her at 2 shows at The Forum in L.A. was a treat, especially when she sang with Chaka Khan and danced with Prince during his set. We love her always."
More Prince News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video