Shania Twain Hopes to Be Friends With Ex-Husband Again
Country singer Shania Twain is hopeful of one day patching up her strained relationship with cheating ex-husband Mutt Lange, because she will "always" love the father of her child. Producer Lange dumped the country music star for her best friend and assistant, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, in 2008.
Twain admits relations between her and Lange are still strained three years on, but she hopes they will one day become friends again so they can better raise their nine-year-old son, Eja. She tells People magazine, "It would be nice to be friends and not just co-parents... I will always love him. You can't just turn love on and off. (But) I will never be OK with what they did."
Twain went on to fall in love and marry Frederic Thiebaud - Marie-Anne's spurned ex-husband - and the singer insists she is grateful to have found happiness after so much heartache. She adds, "It is twisted. But it is very beautifully twisted... We never, ever expected anything like this. It's just a really beautiful love story."
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- NSFW Alert! Barbara Palvin Ditches Panties to Recreate Sharon Stone's 'Basic Instinct' Scene