Shania Twain Hopes to Be Friends With Ex-Husband Again
Country singer Shania Twain is hopeful of one day patching up her strained relationship with cheating ex-husband Mutt Lange, because she will "always" love the father of her child. Producer Lange dumped the country music star for her best friend and assistant, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, in 2008.
Twain admits relations between her and Lange are still strained three years on, but she hopes they will one day become friends again so they can better raise their nine-year-old son, Eja. She tells People magazine, "It would be nice to be friends and not just co-parents... I will always love him. You can't just turn love on and off. (But) I will never be OK with what they did."
Twain went on to fall in love and marry Frederic Thiebaud - Marie-Anne's spurned ex-husband - and the singer insists she is grateful to have found happiness after so much heartache. She adds, "It is twisted. But it is very beautifully twisted... We never, ever expected anything like this. It's just a really beautiful love story."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia