Shania Twain Hopes to Be Friends With Ex-Husband Again
Country singer Shania Twain is hopeful of one day patching up her strained relationship with cheating ex-husband Mutt Lange, because she will "always" love the father of her child. Producer Lange dumped the country music star for her best friend and assistant, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, in 2008.
Twain admits relations between her and Lange are still strained three years on, but she hopes they will one day become friends again so they can better raise their nine-year-old son, Eja. She tells People magazine, "It would be nice to be friends and not just co-parents... I will always love him. You can't just turn love on and off. (But) I will never be OK with what they did."
Twain went on to fall in love and marry Frederic Thiebaud - Marie-Anne's spurned ex-husband - and the singer insists she is grateful to have found happiness after so much heartache. She adds, "It is twisted. But it is very beautifully twisted... We never, ever expected anything like this. It's just a really beautiful love story."
More Shania Twain News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'