Shania Twain Hopes to Be Friends With Ex-Husband Again
Country singer Shania Twain is hopeful of one day patching up her strained relationship with cheating ex-husband Mutt Lange, because she will "always" love the father of her child. Producer Lange dumped the country music star for her best friend and assistant, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, in 2008.
Twain admits relations between her and Lange are still strained three years on, but she hopes they will one day become friends again so they can better raise their nine-year-old son, Eja. She tells People magazine, "It would be nice to be friends and not just co-parents... I will always love him. You can't just turn love on and off. (But) I will never be OK with what they did."
Twain went on to fall in love and marry Frederic Thiebaud - Marie-Anne's spurned ex-husband - and the singer insists she is grateful to have found happiness after so much heartache. She adds, "It is twisted. But it is very beautifully twisted... We never, ever expected anything like this. It's just a really beautiful love story."
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown