Shania Twain Hopes to Be Friends With Ex-Husband Again
Country singer Shania Twain is hopeful of one day patching up her strained relationship with cheating ex-husband Mutt Lange, because she will "always" love the father of her child. Producer Lange dumped the country music star for her best friend and assistant, Marie-Anne Thiebaud, in 2008.
Twain admits relations between her and Lange are still strained three years on, but she hopes they will one day become friends again so they can better raise their nine-year-old son, Eja. She tells People magazine, "It would be nice to be friends and not just co-parents... I will always love him. You can't just turn love on and off. (But) I will never be OK with what they did."
Twain went on to fall in love and marry Frederic Thiebaud - Marie-Anne's spurned ex-husband - and the singer insists she is grateful to have found happiness after so much heartache. She adds, "It is twisted. But it is very beautifully twisted... We never, ever expected anything like this. It's just a really beautiful love story."
More Shania Twain News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'