Chaz Bono Considers Genital Reassignment Surgery
Transgender star Chaz Bono is considering genital reassignment surgery after legally becoming a man last year. The singer and reality TV star, who was born Chastity Bono - the daughter of Cher and Sonny Bono, has undergone extensive surgery to become a guy, including testosterone injections and breast removal, but he's still not convinced the technology exists for doctors to give him a penis.
He says, "At this point... I don't really feel comfortable doing anything about it." However, he's planning to attend an upcoming transgender medical conference in Georgia, where he plans to check out the latest advancements: "I'll be really interested to talk to some of the doctors to find out what's on the horizon."
In recent interview, Cher spent months avoiding her transgender son Chaz Bono as he went through the process to become a man - because she was terrified she wouldn't recognize him as her child.
More Cher News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards