'Blade' Star's Father Found Dead in Home
The father of "Blade" actress N'Bushe Wright was found dead in his home on Tuesday, May 10, hours after a relative had reported him missing. Police discovered Stanley Wright, a well known New York City jazz musician, stuffed in a storage chest in the basement of his Brooklyn residence.
Adrienne Wright, Stanley's niece, who stopped by her uncle's house on Saturday, May 7, tells the New York Post, "I knew something was wrong. I saw the door open, something told me to go inside. The house was messy and he would never live like that. I thought maybe he was away for a couple of days."
The cause of death has not yet been determined. Wright was last seen on Friday, May 6.
The 62 year old, who had played bass, piano and drums at the world famous Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, also taught music at a local school. He is survived by his three children.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'