'Blade' Star's Father Found Dead in Home
The father of "Blade" actress N'Bushe Wright was found dead in his home on Tuesday, May 10, hours after a relative had reported him missing. Police discovered Stanley Wright, a well known New York City jazz musician, stuffed in a storage chest in the basement of his Brooklyn residence.
Adrienne Wright, Stanley's niece, who stopped by her uncle's house on Saturday, May 7, tells the New York Post, "I knew something was wrong. I saw the door open, something told me to go inside. The house was messy and he would never live like that. I thought maybe he was away for a couple of days."
The cause of death has not yet been determined. Wright was last seen on Friday, May 6.
The 62 year old, who had played bass, piano and drums at the world famous Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, also taught music at a local school. He is survived by his three children.
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress