Lady GaGa Would Love to Guest Star on 'Glee'
Lady GaGa is urging "Glee" bosses to give her a role in the hit musical series so she can show off her acting talents. Producers have used a number of the pop star's hits on the show, about a group of singing high school students, and even used her acceptance anthem "Born This Way" as the theme for a special tribute episode last month.
Now GaGa is dreaming of the day she is invited to film a cameo on "Glee". She says, "I would love to. We should just work it out. I know that they're doing some more music on the show soon - and they just did the amazing Born This Way episode. So I would love to."
GaGa wouldn't be the first singer to make a guest appearance on the show - Olivia Newton-John, Britney Spears and Josh Groban have all stepped on the Glee set.
In related news, Lady GaGa helped raise a massive $47.4 million (GBP29.6 million) for good causes as the star performer at a charity show in New York on Monday night, May 9. The "Poker Face" hitmaker arrived at the Robin Hood Foundation's annual gala in Manhattan in a giant glowing egg to perform in front of Wall Street's top bankers, who paid up to $250,000 (GBP156,000) for tables.
Other performers during the event at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center included veteran singer Tony Bennett, comedian Seth Meyers and Kid Rock, who sang with 300 military personnel in the aisles. Black Eyed Peas stars Fergie (Stacy Ferguson) and apl.de.ap were also on hand to auction off a special package to give one lucky fan the chance to write and record a song with bandmate will.i.am. The prize was sold for a massive $400,000 (GBP250,000).
Star guests at the gala included Sarah Jessica Parker, Michael J. Fox, Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber and Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady.
The money raised at the event goes toward the Robin Hood Foundation's veteran and poverty programs in New York City.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen