Sneak Peek of Rihanna as New Model of Madonna's Vita Coco
Madonna has hired pop star Rihanna as the face of her coconut water drinks company. The pop legend is a leading investor in the Vita Coco brand, along with Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis, and she has now asked the "Umbrella" hitmaker to be the face of the drink.
A statement from Madonna reads, "Rihanna is a natural fit for the Vita Coco brand and I'm so happy to have her on the team, " while Rihanna adds, "I love Vita Coco. It's real coconut water from hand-picked coconuts. It's delicious and so good for you!"
Rihanna will be featured in the company's national advertising campaign launching this summer. Sneak peek to the ad has been offered in an official picture.
More Rihanna News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake