Sneak Peek of Rihanna as New Model of Madonna's Vita Coco
Madonna has hired pop star Rihanna as the face of her coconut water drinks company. The pop legend is a leading investor in the Vita Coco brand, along with Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis, and she has now asked the "Umbrella" hitmaker to be the face of the drink.
A statement from Madonna reads, "Rihanna is a natural fit for the Vita Coco brand and I'm so happy to have her on the team, " while Rihanna adds, "I love Vita Coco. It's real coconut water from hand-picked coconuts. It's delicious and so good for you!"
Rihanna will be featured in the company's national advertising campaign launching this summer. Sneak peek to the ad has been offered in an official picture.
More Rihanna News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand