Sneak Peek of Rihanna as New Model of Madonna's Vita Coco
Madonna has hired pop star Rihanna as the face of her coconut water drinks company. The pop legend is a leading investor in the Vita Coco brand, along with Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis, and she has now asked the "Umbrella" hitmaker to be the face of the drink.
A statement from Madonna reads, "Rihanna is a natural fit for the Vita Coco brand and I'm so happy to have her on the team, " while Rihanna adds, "I love Vita Coco. It's real coconut water from hand-picked coconuts. It's delicious and so good for you!"
Rihanna will be featured in the company's national advertising campaign launching this summer. Sneak peek to the ad has been offered in an official picture.
More Rihanna News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3