Sneak Peek of Rihanna as New Model of Madonna's Vita Coco
Madonna has hired pop star Rihanna as the face of her coconut water drinks company. The pop legend is a leading investor in the Vita Coco brand, along with Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis, and she has now asked the "Umbrella" hitmaker to be the face of the drink.
A statement from Madonna reads, "Rihanna is a natural fit for the Vita Coco brand and I'm so happy to have her on the team, " while Rihanna adds, "I love Vita Coco. It's real coconut water from hand-picked coconuts. It's delicious and so good for you!"
Rihanna will be featured in the company's national advertising campaign launching this summer. Sneak peek to the ad has been offered in an official picture.
More Rihanna News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'