Angelina Jolie Gives Jack Black's Wife Her Maternity Dress
Angelina Jolie proved she wasn't angry with Jack Black for letting slip about her last pregnancy by sending a special gift to the actor's wife, who was also expecting. The actress kept quiet about her baby bump while she was pregnant with twins in 2008, but Black told the world by accidentally revealing her happy news during an interview at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
The pair was promoting their movie "Kung Fu Panda" and they are re-teaming at this year's event to plug the sequel. Black has now recalled his embarrassing slip-up and revealed the actress subsequently gifted his wife, Tanya Haden, with one of her maternity dresses.
In a joint interview with Jolie with the Associated Press, Black says, "You were preggers (pregnant), and I spilled the beans. And my wife, Tanya, was like, 'That is the most amazing maternity dress I've ever seen.' You had this gorgeous gown, and she was less preggers, but she had one on the way as well."
"And you're like, 'Oh, thanks.' And then, what do we get in the mail like the next week? That gown. You sent it over. It was one of the sweetest gifts of all time."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch