Angelina Jolie Gives Jack Black's Wife Her Maternity Dress
Angelina Jolie proved she wasn't angry with Jack Black for letting slip about her last pregnancy by sending a special gift to the actor's wife, who was also expecting. The actress kept quiet about her baby bump while she was pregnant with twins in 2008, but Black told the world by accidentally revealing her happy news during an interview at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
The pair was promoting their movie "Kung Fu Panda" and they are re-teaming at this year's event to plug the sequel. Black has now recalled his embarrassing slip-up and revealed the actress subsequently gifted his wife, Tanya Haden, with one of her maternity dresses.
In a joint interview with Jolie with the Associated Press, Black says, "You were preggers (pregnant), and I spilled the beans. And my wife, Tanya, was like, 'That is the most amazing maternity dress I've ever seen.' You had this gorgeous gown, and she was less preggers, but she had one on the way as well."
"And you're like, 'Oh, thanks.' And then, what do we get in the mail like the next week? That gown. You sent it over. It was one of the sweetest gifts of all time."
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake