Angelina Jolie Gives Jack Black's Wife Her Maternity Dress
Angelina Jolie proved she wasn't angry with Jack Black for letting slip about her last pregnancy by sending a special gift to the actor's wife, who was also expecting. The actress kept quiet about her baby bump while she was pregnant with twins in 2008, but Black told the world by accidentally revealing her happy news during an interview at the Cannes Film Festival in France.
The pair was promoting their movie "Kung Fu Panda" and they are re-teaming at this year's event to plug the sequel. Black has now recalled his embarrassing slip-up and revealed the actress subsequently gifted his wife, Tanya Haden, with one of her maternity dresses.
In a joint interview with Jolie with the Associated Press, Black says, "You were preggers (pregnant), and I spilled the beans. And my wife, Tanya, was like, 'That is the most amazing maternity dress I've ever seen.' You had this gorgeous gown, and she was less preggers, but she had one on the way as well."
"And you're like, 'Oh, thanks.' And then, what do we get in the mail like the next week? That gown. You sent it over. It was one of the sweetest gifts of all time."
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson