Kristen Stewart Is Best Actress at Milan Film Fest
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart was the toast of Italy's Milan International Film Festival (MIFF) on Tuesday, May 10 after winning the coveted Best Actress honour. The actress, best known for playing Bella Swan in the vampire franchise, was picked for the top MIFF prize for her portrayal of a troubled stripper in "Welcome to the Rileys".
The "Wire" star Aidan Gillen was named Best Actor for his performance in "Treacle Jr.", while Nadia Tass was voted Best Director for her drama Matching Jack. Filmmaker Fenton Bailey picked up the Best Documentary accolade for "Becoming Chaz", about pop legend Cher's transgender son Chaz Bono.
Kristen Stewart is currently waiting for the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" which is due later this year.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion