Kristen Stewart Is Best Actress at Milan Film Fest
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart was the toast of Italy's Milan International Film Festival (MIFF) on Tuesday, May 10 after winning the coveted Best Actress honour. The actress, best known for playing Bella Swan in the vampire franchise, was picked for the top MIFF prize for her portrayal of a troubled stripper in "Welcome to the Rileys".
The "Wire" star Aidan Gillen was named Best Actor for his performance in "Treacle Jr.", while Nadia Tass was voted Best Director for her drama Matching Jack. Filmmaker Fenton Bailey picked up the Best Documentary accolade for "Becoming Chaz", about pop legend Cher's transgender son Chaz Bono.
Kristen Stewart is currently waiting for the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" which is due later this year.
More Kristen Stewart News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage