Kristen Stewart Is Best Actress at Milan Film Fest
"Twilight" star Kristen Stewart was the toast of Italy's Milan International Film Festival (MIFF) on Tuesday, May 10 after winning the coveted Best Actress honour. The actress, best known for playing Bella Swan in the vampire franchise, was picked for the top MIFF prize for her portrayal of a troubled stripper in "Welcome to the Rileys".
The "Wire" star Aidan Gillen was named Best Actor for his performance in "Treacle Jr.", while Nadia Tass was voted Best Director for her drama Matching Jack. Filmmaker Fenton Bailey picked up the Best Documentary accolade for "Becoming Chaz", about pop legend Cher's transgender son Chaz Bono.
Kristen Stewart is currently waiting for the release of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" which is due later this year.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'