Chelsea Handler Admits Having Dated 50 Cent
Comedienne Chelsea Handler has finally come clean about her whirlwind romance with 50 Cent, admitting she dated the rapper "very casually". The TV funnywoman was first linked to 50 Cent in October 2010 when they were photographed enjoying a night out together, but the stars adamantly dismissed talk of a budding relationship.
Now Handler has finally confirmed their romance, telling U.S. talk show host Piers Morgan, "We dated - very causally." She added, "He's a very sweet, nice guy. He's fun, a great guy. He's the complete antithesis of what you would imagine. Sweet, funny, a great sense of humor."
Handler also used her appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight" to address rumors her new boyfriend is Uma Thurman's former lover, hotelier Andre Balazs. She told the host, "I'm seeing someone now. I feel like I talk about my love life [too much]."
When asked by Morgan, "Is he a hotelier?", she replied, "That sounds familiar actually! I have spent so much time exposing my personal life to everybody that I'm finally in a situation where I feel like it's disrespectful to another person."
"We all know who I'm dating! What do you want me to talk about? Underwear?! Sorry, I'm not being coy, we all know what's happening. I've learned to respect somebody else's privacy. He has children, so I have to be nice."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars