Chelsea Handler Admits Having Dated 50 Cent
Comedienne Chelsea Handler has finally come clean about her whirlwind romance with 50 Cent, admitting she dated the rapper "very casually". The TV funnywoman was first linked to 50 Cent in October 2010 when they were photographed enjoying a night out together, but the stars adamantly dismissed talk of a budding relationship.
Now Handler has finally confirmed their romance, telling U.S. talk show host Piers Morgan, "We dated - very causally." She added, "He's a very sweet, nice guy. He's fun, a great guy. He's the complete antithesis of what you would imagine. Sweet, funny, a great sense of humor."
Handler also used her appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight" to address rumors her new boyfriend is Uma Thurman's former lover, hotelier Andre Balazs. She told the host, "I'm seeing someone now. I feel like I talk about my love life [too much]."
When asked by Morgan, "Is he a hotelier?", she replied, "That sounds familiar actually! I have spent so much time exposing my personal life to everybody that I'm finally in a situation where I feel like it's disrespectful to another person."
"We all know who I'm dating! What do you want me to talk about? Underwear?! Sorry, I'm not being coy, we all know what's happening. I've learned to respect somebody else's privacy. He has children, so I have to be nice."
More Chelsea Handler News
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip