Chelsea Handler Admits Having Dated 50 Cent
Comedienne Chelsea Handler has finally come clean about her whirlwind romance with 50 Cent, admitting she dated the rapper "very casually". The TV funnywoman was first linked to 50 Cent in October 2010 when they were photographed enjoying a night out together, but the stars adamantly dismissed talk of a budding relationship.
Now Handler has finally confirmed their romance, telling U.S. talk show host Piers Morgan, "We dated - very causally." She added, "He's a very sweet, nice guy. He's fun, a great guy. He's the complete antithesis of what you would imagine. Sweet, funny, a great sense of humor."
Handler also used her appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight" to address rumors her new boyfriend is Uma Thurman's former lover, hotelier Andre Balazs. She told the host, "I'm seeing someone now. I feel like I talk about my love life [too much]."
When asked by Morgan, "Is he a hotelier?", she replied, "That sounds familiar actually! I have spent so much time exposing my personal life to everybody that I'm finally in a situation where I feel like it's disrespectful to another person."
"We all know who I'm dating! What do you want me to talk about? Underwear?! Sorry, I'm not being coy, we all know what's happening. I've learned to respect somebody else's privacy. He has children, so I have to be nice."
More Chelsea Handler News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce