Soaring Fever Forces P. Diddy to Cancel Phoenix Concert
Rapper P. Diddy has scrapped his Tuesday night, May 10 concert in Arizona because he's too sick to perform. The star was scheduled to hit the stage at the Ovations! Live Showroom in Phoenix but he has a soaring fever and has been ordered to stay in bed.
Breaking the news on Twitter.com on Tuesday afternoon, the ill star wrote, "i guess i pushed it too far because i literally cant get outta bed... im sorry phoenix-i regretfully have to cancel the show. im so sorry."
"Y'all dont know how sorry i am - ive never been this sick in my life - refund information will be posted on diddydirtymoney.com later... again im sorry. going back to bed now to fight this flu. f**k!"
The cancellation comes 10 days after the rap star scrapped a handful of Diddy-Dirty Money concerts due to logistical problems. Promoters canceled the gigs in Florida and Missouri, insisting production and technical issues had "made it impossible for Diddy-Dirty Money to perform the best show for their fans."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal