Rachel McAdams: It's Hard to Find Lasting Love
Rachel McAdams still worries about finding lasting love because the actress fears she will never have the same romantic relationship as her parents. The Canadian beauty has been dating British actor Michael Sheen since last summer and on Monday, May 9, a representative for the "Twilight" star was forced to dismiss rumors the couple is set to wed after McAdams was spotted wearing what looked like an engagement ring.
But, despite her happy relationship, the 32-year-old occasionally suffers from periods of self-doubt. She tells Elle magazine, "You have those days when you wonder if you're going to find it (lasting love) for yourself. It's such a hard thing to find."
And McAdams, who was previously engaged to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling, hopes to one day enjoy the long-lasting marriage her parents have. She says, "(They are) still together and still in love. I'm very blessed that way. I had a great example of love in front of me, and that's probably what makes me such a romantic, because I've seen it firsthand."
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer