Rachel McAdams: It's Hard to Find Lasting Love
Rachel McAdams still worries about finding lasting love because the actress fears she will never have the same romantic relationship as her parents. The Canadian beauty has been dating British actor Michael Sheen since last summer and on Monday, May 9, a representative for the "Twilight" star was forced to dismiss rumors the couple is set to wed after McAdams was spotted wearing what looked like an engagement ring.
But, despite her happy relationship, the 32-year-old occasionally suffers from periods of self-doubt. She tells Elle magazine, "You have those days when you wonder if you're going to find it (lasting love) for yourself. It's such a hard thing to find."
And McAdams, who was previously engaged to her "The Notebook" co-star Ryan Gosling, hopes to one day enjoy the long-lasting marriage her parents have. She says, "(They are) still together and still in love. I'm very blessed that way. I had a great example of love in front of me, and that's probably what makes me such a romantic, because I've seen it firsthand."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service