Courteney Cox and David Arquette Might Be in Therapy for Their Reunion
Courteney Cox and David Arquette appear to be giving their marriage another shot with a little help from a therapist. The couple was spotted at a counselor's office on May 5, according to Life & Style magazine, and a source tells the publication they're in therapy together.
Cox and Arquette separated in summer 2010 after 11 years of marriage and Arquette underwent rehab early this year. However, both have spoken fondly about each other in recent interviews, prompting many to believe the couple is planning a reconciliation.
David recently stated he would stop talking about his marital problems openly. "I'm sick of it myself," he admitted. "I think I'm trying to talk about it so much so you guys get sick of it."
More Courteney Cox News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards