Courteney Cox and David Arquette Might Be in Therapy for Their Reunion
Courteney Cox and David Arquette appear to be giving their marriage another shot with a little help from a therapist. The couple was spotted at a counselor's office on May 5, according to Life & Style magazine, and a source tells the publication they're in therapy together.
Cox and Arquette separated in summer 2010 after 11 years of marriage and Arquette underwent rehab early this year. However, both have spoken fondly about each other in recent interviews, prompting many to believe the couple is planning a reconciliation.
David recently stated he would stop talking about his marital problems openly. "I'm sick of it myself," he admitted. "I think I'm trying to talk about it so much so you guys get sick of it."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak