Courteney Cox and David Arquette Might Be in Therapy for Their Reunion
Courteney Cox and David Arquette appear to be giving their marriage another shot with a little help from a therapist. The couple was spotted at a counselor's office on May 5, according to Life & Style magazine, and a source tells the publication they're in therapy together.
Cox and Arquette separated in summer 2010 after 11 years of marriage and Arquette underwent rehab early this year. However, both have spoken fondly about each other in recent interviews, prompting many to believe the couple is planning a reconciliation.
David recently stated he would stop talking about his marital problems openly. "I'm sick of it myself," he admitted. "I think I'm trying to talk about it so much so you guys get sick of it."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons