Courteney Cox and David Arquette Might Be in Therapy for Their Reunion
Courteney Cox and David Arquette appear to be giving their marriage another shot with a little help from a therapist. The couple was spotted at a counselor's office on May 5, according to Life & Style magazine, and a source tells the publication they're in therapy together.
Cox and Arquette separated in summer 2010 after 11 years of marriage and Arquette underwent rehab early this year. However, both have spoken fondly about each other in recent interviews, prompting many to believe the couple is planning a reconciliation.
David recently stated he would stop talking about his marital problems openly. "I'm sick of it myself," he admitted. "I think I'm trying to talk about it so much so you guys get sick of it."
More Courteney Cox News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns