Courteney Cox and David Arquette Might Be in Therapy for Their Reunion
Courteney Cox and David Arquette appear to be giving their marriage another shot with a little help from a therapist. The couple was spotted at a counselor's office on May 5, according to Life & Style magazine, and a source tells the publication they're in therapy together.
Cox and Arquette separated in summer 2010 after 11 years of marriage and Arquette underwent rehab early this year. However, both have spoken fondly about each other in recent interviews, prompting many to believe the couple is planning a reconciliation.
David recently stated he would stop talking about his marital problems openly. "I'm sick of it myself," he admitted. "I think I'm trying to talk about it so much so you guys get sick of it."
More Courteney Cox News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy