Prince William and Kate Middleton Heading for Honeymoon
Prince William and his new bride Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, have jetted off for their honeymoon 10 days after their lavish wedding in London. The couple wed in a spectacular ceremony in the British capital on April 29, but delayed their vacation so the prince could resume his duties as a helicopter search and rescue pilot.
They finally set off on their honeymoon on Monday night, May 9. Royal officials refused to disclose the couple's destination, but it has since been revealed as the Seychelles. A spokeswoman for the Indian Ocean country's department of tourism reportedly confirmed the newlyweds' arrival to Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper. They are said to be staying on a private island.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge previously enjoyed a week-long break in the Seychelles in 2007.
More Prince William News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande