Prince William and Kate Middleton Heading for Honeymoon
Prince William and his new bride Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, have jetted off for their honeymoon 10 days after their lavish wedding in London. The couple wed in a spectacular ceremony in the British capital on April 29, but delayed their vacation so the prince could resume his duties as a helicopter search and rescue pilot.
They finally set off on their honeymoon on Monday night, May 9. Royal officials refused to disclose the couple's destination, but it has since been revealed as the Seychelles. A spokeswoman for the Indian Ocean country's department of tourism reportedly confirmed the newlyweds' arrival to Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper. They are said to be staying on a private island.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge previously enjoyed a week-long break in the Seychelles in 2007.
More Prince William News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia