Prince William and Kate Middleton Heading for Honeymoon
Prince William and his new bride Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, have jetted off for their honeymoon 10 days after their lavish wedding in London. The couple wed in a spectacular ceremony in the British capital on April 29, but delayed their vacation so the prince could resume his duties as a helicopter search and rescue pilot.
They finally set off on their honeymoon on Monday night, May 9. Royal officials refused to disclose the couple's destination, but it has since been revealed as the Seychelles. A spokeswoman for the Indian Ocean country's department of tourism reportedly confirmed the newlyweds' arrival to Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper. They are said to be staying on a private island.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge previously enjoyed a week-long break in the Seychelles in 2007.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'