Prince William and Kate Middleton Heading for Honeymoon
Prince William and his new bride Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, have jetted off for their honeymoon 10 days after their lavish wedding in London. The couple wed in a spectacular ceremony in the British capital on April 29, but delayed their vacation so the prince could resume his duties as a helicopter search and rescue pilot.
They finally set off on their honeymoon on Monday night, May 9. Royal officials refused to disclose the couple's destination, but it has since been revealed as the Seychelles. A spokeswoman for the Indian Ocean country's department of tourism reportedly confirmed the newlyweds' arrival to Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper. They are said to be staying on a private island.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge previously enjoyed a week-long break in the Seychelles in 2007.
More Prince William News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards