Prince William and Kate Middleton Heading for Honeymoon
Prince William and his new bride Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, have jetted off for their honeymoon 10 days after their lavish wedding in London. The couple wed in a spectacular ceremony in the British capital on April 29, but delayed their vacation so the prince could resume his duties as a helicopter search and rescue pilot.
They finally set off on their honeymoon on Monday night, May 9. Royal officials refused to disclose the couple's destination, but it has since been revealed as the Seychelles. A spokeswoman for the Indian Ocean country's department of tourism reportedly confirmed the newlyweds' arrival to Britain's Daily Telegraph newspaper. They are said to be staying on a private island.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge previously enjoyed a week-long break in the Seychelles in 2007.
More Prince William News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?