Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp's 'South Park' Prank
Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp are both big fans of the comedy series "South Park" and after losing a bet with Depp, Penelope had to perform an odd forfeit which involved her donning a crass costume in front of their co-workers - and she fears his pictures will one day surface online.
She explains to Britain's Daily Mirror, "Johnny and I are both fans of 'South Park' and the character Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo. It's absurd but very funny. Johnny made this outfit for me and we had a bet which I lost. And I had to wear the Poo outfit on the set."
"He was on the floor laughing and crying and he took a thousand pictures of me which I hope never come to light. But, of course, now that I've said it, I'm sure they will appear somewhere."
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC