Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp's 'South Park' Prank
Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp are both big fans of the comedy series "South Park" and after losing a bet with Depp, Penelope had to perform an odd forfeit which involved her donning a crass costume in front of their co-workers - and she fears his pictures will one day surface online.
She explains to Britain's Daily Mirror, "Johnny and I are both fans of 'South Park' and the character Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo. It's absurd but very funny. Johnny made this outfit for me and we had a bet which I lost. And I had to wear the Poo outfit on the set."
"He was on the floor laughing and crying and he took a thousand pictures of me which I hope never come to light. But, of course, now that I've said it, I'm sure they will appear somewhere."
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights