Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp's 'South Park' Prank
Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp are both big fans of the comedy series "South Park" and after losing a bet with Depp, Penelope had to perform an odd forfeit which involved her donning a crass costume in front of their co-workers - and she fears his pictures will one day surface online.
She explains to Britain's Daily Mirror, "Johnny and I are both fans of 'South Park' and the character Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo. It's absurd but very funny. Johnny made this outfit for me and we had a bet which I lost. And I had to wear the Poo outfit on the set."
"He was on the floor laughing and crying and he took a thousand pictures of me which I hope never come to light. But, of course, now that I've said it, I'm sure they will appear somewhere."
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof