Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp's 'South Park' Prank
Penelope Cruz and Johnny Depp are both big fans of the comedy series "South Park" and after losing a bet with Depp, Penelope had to perform an odd forfeit which involved her donning a crass costume in front of their co-workers - and she fears his pictures will one day surface online.
She explains to Britain's Daily Mirror, "Johnny and I are both fans of 'South Park' and the character Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo. It's absurd but very funny. Johnny made this outfit for me and we had a bet which I lost. And I had to wear the Poo outfit on the set."
"He was on the floor laughing and crying and he took a thousand pictures of me which I hope never come to light. But, of course, now that I've said it, I'm sure they will appear somewhere."
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'