Motherhood Changes Penelope Cruz
Penelope Cruz has opened up about motherhood for the first time, admitting she changed "immediately" after giving birth to a baby boy earlier in 2011. The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" actress and her husband Javier Bardem welcomed their first child, a son rumored to be called Leo, in January.
Cruz is relishing her new role as mother, calling it a "beautiful feeling" - and insists parenthood has already had a profound effect on her. She tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "Being a mother changes you immediately. It's hard to explain because it's so deep. But it's the most beautiful feeling I have ever had."
The Oscar-winning star is now scaling back her work commitments to focus on her family, adding, "Working as hard as I did is not for me any more. I was exhausted and had nothing to give. You have to live your life to be able to tell other stories. I'm happy I made that decision. I've always measured the success of my work by the experience I had, not by how many awards I got. I hope it will stay like that for me."
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'