Jesse James: People Won't Be Happy Until I Kill Myself
Sandra Bullock's cheating ex-husband Jesse James doubts he will ever win back the public's favor unless he kills himself or disappears. The TV mechanic's marriage to "The Blind Side" star fell apart in March 2010 when his infidelities were exposed in a U.S. tabloid.
James has since accepted responsibility for the heartbreaking betrayal and is now set to wed celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D. However, he's refusing to worry about what the media has to say about his speedy engagement, because no matter what he does, he'll always be a hated man.
He tells Popeater.com, "It doesn't matter if I wait, it'll always be to too quick (to move on from Bullock) to the public. I could wait 10 years and everybody will say, 'How come he's rushing into it?' It's one of those things. At this point I don't think I'm going to be able to do anything right in anybody's eyes ever again, except kill myself or disappear, then people will be happy I guess."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt