Jesse James: People Won't Be Happy Until I Kill Myself
Sandra Bullock's cheating ex-husband Jesse James doubts he will ever win back the public's favor unless he kills himself or disappears. The TV mechanic's marriage to "The Blind Side" star fell apart in March 2010 when his infidelities were exposed in a U.S. tabloid.
James has since accepted responsibility for the heartbreaking betrayal and is now set to wed celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D. However, he's refusing to worry about what the media has to say about his speedy engagement, because no matter what he does, he'll always be a hated man.
He tells Popeater.com, "It doesn't matter if I wait, it'll always be to too quick (to move on from Bullock) to the public. I could wait 10 years and everybody will say, 'How come he's rushing into it?' It's one of those things. At this point I don't think I'm going to be able to do anything right in anybody's eyes ever again, except kill myself or disappear, then people will be happy I guess."
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors