Jesse James: People Won't Be Happy Until I Kill Myself
Sandra Bullock's cheating ex-husband Jesse James doubts he will ever win back the public's favor unless he kills himself or disappears. The TV mechanic's marriage to "The Blind Side" star fell apart in March 2010 when his infidelities were exposed in a U.S. tabloid.
James has since accepted responsibility for the heartbreaking betrayal and is now set to wed celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D. However, he's refusing to worry about what the media has to say about his speedy engagement, because no matter what he does, he'll always be a hated man.
He tells Popeater.com, "It doesn't matter if I wait, it'll always be to too quick (to move on from Bullock) to the public. I could wait 10 years and everybody will say, 'How come he's rushing into it?' It's one of those things. At this point I don't think I'm going to be able to do anything right in anybody's eyes ever again, except kill myself or disappear, then people will be happy I guess."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard