Jesse James: People Won't Be Happy Until I Kill Myself
Sandra Bullock's cheating ex-husband Jesse James doubts he will ever win back the public's favor unless he kills himself or disappears. The TV mechanic's marriage to "The Blind Side" star fell apart in March 2010 when his infidelities were exposed in a U.S. tabloid.
James has since accepted responsibility for the heartbreaking betrayal and is now set to wed celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D. However, he's refusing to worry about what the media has to say about his speedy engagement, because no matter what he does, he'll always be a hated man.
He tells Popeater.com, "It doesn't matter if I wait, it'll always be to too quick (to move on from Bullock) to the public. I could wait 10 years and everybody will say, 'How come he's rushing into it?' It's one of those things. At this point I don't think I'm going to be able to do anything right in anybody's eyes ever again, except kill myself or disappear, then people will be happy I guess."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'