Larry Hagman Selling Off Memorabilia Collection
The treasure trove of personal stuff includes scripts from the original "Dallas" TV series, J.R. Ewing's cowboy boots and memorabilia from Larry Hagman's other TV hits "I Dream of Jeannie", "Bewitched" and "My Favorite Martian".
Hagman is also putting personal antiques, fine and decorative art and furniture up for sale - and there will also be items he collected from his actress mother Mary Martin's career.
The sale, to be held at the prestigious Julien's Auctions Gallery in Beverly Hills, will take place on June 4.
All the items were stored at Hagman's hilltop estate Heaven, which he built in 1991.
Among the art pieces is an 18th century Spanish Colonial painting of the Madonna and Child and works by Barton Benes and Bruce Killen, while the antiques include an Italian credenza, a Rosewood Regency drop leaf table and a set of 10 Chippendale-style dining chairs with needlepoint upholstery.
Also up for grabs are a custom-made mounted parade saddle, a pair of monogrammed boots Hagman wore as Ewing in Dallas, and items from his collection of guns and knives.
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online