Larry Hagman Selling Off Memorabilia Collection
The treasure trove of personal stuff includes scripts from the original "Dallas" TV series, J.R. Ewing's cowboy boots and memorabilia from Larry Hagman's other TV hits "I Dream of Jeannie", "Bewitched" and "My Favorite Martian".
Hagman is also putting personal antiques, fine and decorative art and furniture up for sale - and there will also be items he collected from his actress mother Mary Martin's career.
The sale, to be held at the prestigious Julien's Auctions Gallery in Beverly Hills, will take place on June 4.
All the items were stored at Hagman's hilltop estate Heaven, which he built in 1991.
Among the art pieces is an 18th century Spanish Colonial painting of the Madonna and Child and works by Barton Benes and Bruce Killen, while the antiques include an Italian credenza, a Rosewood Regency drop leaf table and a set of 10 Chippendale-style dining chairs with needlepoint upholstery.
Also up for grabs are a custom-made mounted parade saddle, a pair of monogrammed boots Hagman wore as Ewing in Dallas, and items from his collection of guns and knives.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie