Larry Hagman Selling Off Memorabilia Collection
The treasure trove of personal stuff includes scripts from the original "Dallas" TV series, J.R. Ewing's cowboy boots and memorabilia from Larry Hagman's other TV hits "I Dream of Jeannie", "Bewitched" and "My Favorite Martian".
Hagman is also putting personal antiques, fine and decorative art and furniture up for sale - and there will also be items he collected from his actress mother Mary Martin's career.
The sale, to be held at the prestigious Julien's Auctions Gallery in Beverly Hills, will take place on June 4.
All the items were stored at Hagman's hilltop estate Heaven, which he built in 1991.
Among the art pieces is an 18th century Spanish Colonial painting of the Madonna and Child and works by Barton Benes and Bruce Killen, while the antiques include an Italian credenza, a Rosewood Regency drop leaf table and a set of 10 Chippendale-style dining chairs with needlepoint upholstery.
Also up for grabs are a custom-made mounted parade saddle, a pair of monogrammed boots Hagman wore as Ewing in Dallas, and items from his collection of guns and knives.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!