Larry Hagman Selling Off Memorabilia Collection
The treasure trove of personal stuff includes scripts from the original "Dallas" TV series, J.R. Ewing's cowboy boots and memorabilia from Larry Hagman's other TV hits "I Dream of Jeannie", "Bewitched" and "My Favorite Martian".
Hagman is also putting personal antiques, fine and decorative art and furniture up for sale - and there will also be items he collected from his actress mother Mary Martin's career.
The sale, to be held at the prestigious Julien's Auctions Gallery in Beverly Hills, will take place on June 4.
All the items were stored at Hagman's hilltop estate Heaven, which he built in 1991.
Among the art pieces is an 18th century Spanish Colonial painting of the Madonna and Child and works by Barton Benes and Bruce Killen, while the antiques include an Italian credenza, a Rosewood Regency drop leaf table and a set of 10 Chippendale-style dining chairs with needlepoint upholstery.
Also up for grabs are a custom-made mounted parade saddle, a pair of monogrammed boots Hagman wore as Ewing in Dallas, and items from his collection of guns and knives.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says