Ryan Reynolds and Rupert Grint Front U.K. Milk Campaign
Ryan Reynolds and Rupert Grint have posed with 'milk mustaches' in the new "Make Mine Milk" promotion, similar to America's famous "Got Milk?" ads.
Ryan Reynolds dons his "Green Lantern" costume for the promotional shot, while Rupert Grint is seen with a wide grin in his picture - and the "Harry Potter" star hopes he can encourage fans to drink more milk.
He says, "I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too. Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order