Ryan Reynolds and Rupert Grint Front U.K. Milk Campaign
Ryan Reynolds and Rupert Grint have posed with 'milk mustaches' in the new "Make Mine Milk" promotion, similar to America's famous "Got Milk?" ads.
Ryan Reynolds dons his "Green Lantern" costume for the promotional shot, while Rupert Grint is seen with a wide grin in his picture - and the "Harry Potter" star hopes he can encourage fans to drink more milk.
He says, "I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too. Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'