Ryan Reynolds and Rupert Grint Front U.K. Milk Campaign
Ryan Reynolds and Rupert Grint have posed with 'milk mustaches' in the new "Make Mine Milk" promotion, similar to America's famous "Got Milk?" ads.
Ryan Reynolds dons his "Green Lantern" costume for the promotional shot, while Rupert Grint is seen with a wide grin in his picture - and the "Harry Potter" star hopes he can encourage fans to drink more milk.
He says, "I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too. Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight