Ryan Reynolds and Rupert Grint Front U.K. Milk Campaign
Ryan Reynolds and Rupert Grint have posed with 'milk mustaches' in the new "Make Mine Milk" promotion, similar to America's famous "Got Milk?" ads.
Ryan Reynolds dons his "Green Lantern" costume for the promotional shot, while Rupert Grint is seen with a wide grin in his picture - and the "Harry Potter" star hopes he can encourage fans to drink more milk.
He says, "I come from a big family and my mum always made sure we had lots of milk to drink as kids. It's low in fat, refreshing and good for you, and really tasty too. Nowadays I still have milk with cereal for breakfast and always try to pick up a milky cappuccino when I'm on set or on a photo shoot - it's important to get your daily dose of milk."
More Ryan Reynolds News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones