Rod Stewart's Son Sued Over 'Crashed Rental Car'
The 30 year old, Sean Stewart who has appeared on U.S. reality TV show "Celebrity Rehab", hit headlines in October when his car was stopped by cops for an alleged traffic violation. Police subsequently detained him after discovering an outstanding arrest warrant for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
Rod Stewart's son Sean is now facing more legal woes after executives at a car rental firm filed a lawsuit claiming he damaged a Bentley, which was hired from the company by his fiancee, Chanel Kendall, back in September.
Documents, filed last month and obtained by TMZ.com, allege the vehicle was crashed on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
The website reports company executives are demanding the $145,000 (GBP90,625) the car is worth, as well as $72,748 (GBP45,468) they claim they lost in revenue while they had to replace the Bentley.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'