Rod Stewart's Son Sued Over 'Crashed Rental Car'
The 30 year old, Sean Stewart who has appeared on U.S. reality TV show "Celebrity Rehab", hit headlines in October when his car was stopped by cops for an alleged traffic violation. Police subsequently detained him after discovering an outstanding arrest warrant for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
Rod Stewart's son Sean is now facing more legal woes after executives at a car rental firm filed a lawsuit claiming he damaged a Bentley, which was hired from the company by his fiancee, Chanel Kendall, back in September.
Documents, filed last month and obtained by TMZ.com, allege the vehicle was crashed on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
The website reports company executives are demanding the $145,000 (GBP90,625) the car is worth, as well as $72,748 (GBP45,468) they claim they lost in revenue while they had to replace the Bentley.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'