Rod Stewart's Son Sued Over 'Crashed Rental Car'
The 30 year old, Sean Stewart who has appeared on U.S. reality TV show "Celebrity Rehab", hit headlines in October when his car was stopped by cops for an alleged traffic violation. Police subsequently detained him after discovering an outstanding arrest warrant for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
Rod Stewart's son Sean is now facing more legal woes after executives at a car rental firm filed a lawsuit claiming he damaged a Bentley, which was hired from the company by his fiancee, Chanel Kendall, back in September.
Documents, filed last month and obtained by TMZ.com, allege the vehicle was crashed on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
The website reports company executives are demanding the $145,000 (GBP90,625) the car is worth, as well as $72,748 (GBP45,468) they claim they lost in revenue while they had to replace the Bentley.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?