Rod Stewart's Son Sued Over 'Crashed Rental Car'
The 30 year old, Sean Stewart who has appeared on U.S. reality TV show "Celebrity Rehab", hit headlines in October when his car was stopped by cops for an alleged traffic violation. Police subsequently detained him after discovering an outstanding arrest warrant for allegedly driving on a suspended license.
Rod Stewart's son Sean is now facing more legal woes after executives at a car rental firm filed a lawsuit claiming he damaged a Bentley, which was hired from the company by his fiancee, Chanel Kendall, back in September.
Documents, filed last month and obtained by TMZ.com, allege the vehicle was crashed on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles.
The website reports company executives are demanding the $145,000 (GBP90,625) the car is worth, as well as $72,748 (GBP45,468) they claim they lost in revenue while they had to replace the Bentley.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7