Johnny Depp Longs for Another Child
Johnny Depp found himself longing for another child after his "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" co-star Penelope Cruz became a first-time mother. The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" actress was pregnant for part of the film shoot and she gave birth to her first child with husband Javier Bardem in January.
Depp has spent time with the new parents and their baby son, and admits he is now keen to add to his brood with long term partner Vanessa Paradis. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It's great to watch the three of them in action. It's just adorable and it makes you incredibly broody and clucky."
"They came to the house and I'd go to their place - to see new parents with their little angel definitely brings back memories. You start thinking, 'Oh wow, I'd like to have another one of those'. But I don't know... two's pretty good."
Depp is already father to two children, Lily-Rose and Jack, with Paradis.
More Johnny Depp News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic