Johnny Depp Longs for Another Child
Johnny Depp found himself longing for another child after his "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" co-star Penelope Cruz became a first-time mother. The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" actress was pregnant for part of the film shoot and she gave birth to her first child with husband Javier Bardem in January.
Depp has spent time with the new parents and their baby son, and admits he is now keen to add to his brood with long term partner Vanessa Paradis. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It's great to watch the three of them in action. It's just adorable and it makes you incredibly broody and clucky."
"They came to the house and I'd go to their place - to see new parents with their little angel definitely brings back memories. You start thinking, 'Oh wow, I'd like to have another one of those'. But I don't know... two's pretty good."
Depp is already father to two children, Lily-Rose and Jack, with Paradis.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other