Johnny Depp Longs for Another Child
Johnny Depp found himself longing for another child after his "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" co-star Penelope Cruz became a first-time mother. The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" actress was pregnant for part of the film shoot and she gave birth to her first child with husband Javier Bardem in January.
Depp has spent time with the new parents and their baby son, and admits he is now keen to add to his brood with long term partner Vanessa Paradis. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It's great to watch the three of them in action. It's just adorable and it makes you incredibly broody and clucky."
"They came to the house and I'd go to their place - to see new parents with their little angel definitely brings back memories. You start thinking, 'Oh wow, I'd like to have another one of those'. But I don't know... two's pretty good."
Depp is already father to two children, Lily-Rose and Jack, with Paradis.
More Johnny Depp News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie