Johnny Depp Longs for Another Child
Johnny Depp found himself longing for another child after his "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" co-star Penelope Cruz became a first-time mother. The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" actress was pregnant for part of the film shoot and she gave birth to her first child with husband Javier Bardem in January.
Depp has spent time with the new parents and their baby son, and admits he is now keen to add to his brood with long term partner Vanessa Paradis. He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "It's great to watch the three of them in action. It's just adorable and it makes you incredibly broody and clucky."
"They came to the house and I'd go to their place - to see new parents with their little angel definitely brings back memories. You start thinking, 'Oh wow, I'd like to have another one of those'. But I don't know... two's pretty good."
Depp is already father to two children, Lily-Rose and Jack, with Paradis.
More Johnny Depp News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group