Lil Wayne's Probation Forces J.Lo to Film Extra 'I'm Into You' Scenes in L.A.
Jennifer Lopez was forced to film additional scenes for her new music video "I'm Into You" with Lil Wayne in Los Angeles after the rapper's probation rules prevented him from flying to Mexico for the shoot.
The singer/actress, who collaborated with Wayne for her new single, went to Cancun last month for the sexy shoot, which saw her frolicking on a beach with TV star William Levy and dancing around Mayan temples.
But the "Lollipop" hitmaker had to skip the production due to the travel restrictions placed on him following his conviction for weapons possession last year, according to the New York Daily News.
A promo for "I'm Into You" debuted on U.S. TV last week (May 3), but Lopez is said to be releasing a second version, featuring Wayne, on Tuesday, May 10 after recently flying to Los Angeles to film clips with her rap collaborator.
Wayne completed an eight-month prison sentence for the gun charge in November 2010.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick