Lil Wayne's Probation Forces J.Lo to Film Extra 'I'm Into You' Scenes in L.A.
Jennifer Lopez was forced to film additional scenes for her new music video "I'm Into You" with Lil Wayne in Los Angeles after the rapper's probation rules prevented him from flying to Mexico for the shoot.
The singer/actress, who collaborated with Wayne for her new single, went to Cancun last month for the sexy shoot, which saw her frolicking on a beach with TV star William Levy and dancing around Mayan temples.
But the "Lollipop" hitmaker had to skip the production due to the travel restrictions placed on him following his conviction for weapons possession last year, according to the New York Daily News.
A promo for "I'm Into You" debuted on U.S. TV last week (May 3), but Lopez is said to be releasing a second version, featuring Wayne, on Tuesday, May 10 after recently flying to Los Angeles to film clips with her rap collaborator.
Wayne completed an eight-month prison sentence for the gun charge in November 2010.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences