Lil Wayne's Probation Forces J.Lo to Film Extra 'I'm Into You' Scenes in L.A.
Jennifer Lopez was forced to film additional scenes for her new music video "I'm Into You" with Lil Wayne in Los Angeles after the rapper's probation rules prevented him from flying to Mexico for the shoot.
The singer/actress, who collaborated with Wayne for her new single, went to Cancun last month for the sexy shoot, which saw her frolicking on a beach with TV star William Levy and dancing around Mayan temples.
But the "Lollipop" hitmaker had to skip the production due to the travel restrictions placed on him following his conviction for weapons possession last year, according to the New York Daily News.
A promo for "I'm Into You" debuted on U.S. TV last week (May 3), but Lopez is said to be releasing a second version, featuring Wayne, on Tuesday, May 10 after recently flying to Los Angeles to film clips with her rap collaborator.
Wayne completed an eight-month prison sentence for the gun charge in November 2010.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit