Lil Wayne's Probation Forces J.Lo to Film Extra 'I'm Into You' Scenes in L.A.
Jennifer Lopez was forced to film additional scenes for her new music video "I'm Into You" with Lil Wayne in Los Angeles after the rapper's probation rules prevented him from flying to Mexico for the shoot.
The singer/actress, who collaborated with Wayne for her new single, went to Cancun last month for the sexy shoot, which saw her frolicking on a beach with TV star William Levy and dancing around Mayan temples.
But the "Lollipop" hitmaker had to skip the production due to the travel restrictions placed on him following his conviction for weapons possession last year, according to the New York Daily News.
A promo for "I'm Into You" debuted on U.S. TV last week (May 3), but Lopez is said to be releasing a second version, featuring Wayne, on Tuesday, May 10 after recently flying to Los Angeles to film clips with her rap collaborator.
Wayne completed an eight-month prison sentence for the gun charge in November 2010.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer