Shannon Elizabeth Works on Directorial Debut
Actress Shannon Elizabeth is preparing to step behind the camera and embark on her first feature film as a director. The "American Pie" star has served as producer and director on a few small projects in recent years, but she's now ready to move into filmmaking - and already has one movie in development.
However, Elizabeth is refusing to reveal details about the film. She tells WENN, "I have a bunch of things in various stages of development. I've directed a music video and shorts (short films) and stuff but (I'm working on) my first full length..."
And Elizabeth, who co-stars with Steve Guttenberg in new independent release "A Novel Romance", insists it's just one of several deals she's currently working on as she throws herself back into her career following the 2005 breakdown of her marriage to actor Joseph D. Reitman .
She adds, "(I'm working on) something more along the fashion lines for a couple of them (projects). I like to try to stay busy and do different things to fulfill that creative outlet...My cousin and I are talking about putting a book together just about different knowledge we've picked up along the way."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding