Michael Bolton Shows Comedy Chops as Captain Jack Sparrow in 'SNL' Skit
Michael Bolton showed off his hidden talent as a comedian when he teamed up with funnyman Andy Samberg and his comedy rap group The Lonely Island for the digital short Captain Jack Sparrow, a tribute to Johnny Depp's character in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies.
The funny clip featured Bolton singing about his love for the Disney franchise, while he also appeared on a boat dressed head to toe in pirate gear, complete with Sparrow's signature red bandanna, heavy eyeliner and goatee.
Bolton even went gangster as Tony Montana, portraying Al Pacino's Scarface character in another entertaining scene.
Meanwhile, "30 Rock" star and creator Tina Fey served as this week's guest presenter, returning to the sketch show "Saturday Night Live" which launched her career.
The pregnant actress reprized her popular impersonation of former U.S. vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and dressed up as Ariel in a spoof of "The Little Mermaid".
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars