Michael Bolton Shows Comedy Chops as Captain Jack Sparrow in 'SNL' Skit
Michael Bolton showed off his hidden talent as a comedian when he teamed up with funnyman Andy Samberg and his comedy rap group The Lonely Island for the digital short Captain Jack Sparrow, a tribute to Johnny Depp's character in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movies.
The funny clip featured Bolton singing about his love for the Disney franchise, while he also appeared on a boat dressed head to toe in pirate gear, complete with Sparrow's signature red bandanna, heavy eyeliner and goatee.
Bolton even went gangster as Tony Montana, portraying Al Pacino's Scarface character in another entertaining scene.
Meanwhile, "30 Rock" star and creator Tina Fey served as this week's guest presenter, returning to the sketch show "Saturday Night Live" which launched her career.
The pregnant actress reprized her popular impersonation of former U.S. vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and dressed up as Ariel in a spoof of "The Little Mermaid".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance