Pink Fuming Over Painted Donkey Stunt
Bosses at Pink Taco in Century City colored the animal bright pink and emblazoned it with their logo in a bid to encourage passersby to step inside.
But, after a fan brought the stunt to Pink's attention, the animal rights activist decided to warn off all her followers on Twitter.
She wrote, "Never go to @PinkTacoLA. Pic of the painted donkey chained to wall."
And Pink's not the only star outraged by the move - reality TV star Stephanie Pratt writes, "Wow u couldn't just get a pinata?? @PinkTacoLA. Sick, evil, cruel people. I will never eat at one of ur (sic) restaurants again."
Campaigners at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals are said to be looking into the incident at the eatery.
The Mexican food chain was founded by Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Harry Morton.
More Pink News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!