Pink Fuming Over Painted Donkey Stunt
Bosses at Pink Taco in Century City colored the animal bright pink and emblazoned it with their logo in a bid to encourage passersby to step inside.
But, after a fan brought the stunt to Pink's attention, the animal rights activist decided to warn off all her followers on Twitter.
She wrote, "Never go to @PinkTacoLA. Pic of the painted donkey chained to wall."
And Pink's not the only star outraged by the move - reality TV star Stephanie Pratt writes, "Wow u couldn't just get a pinata?? @PinkTacoLA. Sick, evil, cruel people. I will never eat at one of ur (sic) restaurants again."
Campaigners at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals are said to be looking into the incident at the eatery.
The Mexican food chain was founded by Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Harry Morton.
More Pink News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support