Pink Fuming Over Painted Donkey Stunt
Bosses at Pink Taco in Century City colored the animal bright pink and emblazoned it with their logo in a bid to encourage passersby to step inside.
But, after a fan brought the stunt to Pink's attention, the animal rights activist decided to warn off all her followers on Twitter.
She wrote, "Never go to @PinkTacoLA. Pic of the painted donkey chained to wall."
And Pink's not the only star outraged by the move - reality TV star Stephanie Pratt writes, "Wow u couldn't just get a pinata?? @PinkTacoLA. Sick, evil, cruel people. I will never eat at one of ur (sic) restaurants again."
Campaigners at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals are said to be looking into the incident at the eatery.
The Mexican food chain was founded by Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Harry Morton.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'