Pink Fuming Over Painted Donkey Stunt
Bosses at Pink Taco in Century City colored the animal bright pink and emblazoned it with their logo in a bid to encourage passersby to step inside.
But, after a fan brought the stunt to Pink's attention, the animal rights activist decided to warn off all her followers on Twitter.
She wrote, "Never go to @PinkTacoLA. Pic of the painted donkey chained to wall."
And Pink's not the only star outraged by the move - reality TV star Stephanie Pratt writes, "Wow u couldn't just get a pinata?? @PinkTacoLA. Sick, evil, cruel people. I will never eat at one of ur (sic) restaurants again."
Campaigners at the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals are said to be looking into the incident at the eatery.
The Mexican food chain was founded by Lindsay Lohan's ex-boyfriend Harry Morton.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour