Justin Bieber Pressing Ahead With Japan Tour Plans
Japan was left devastated in March when it was struck by an earthquake and tsunami. The double disaster caused severe damage to a nuclear reactor in Fukushima and authorities have been struggling to contain radiation levels ever since.
Justin Bieber's shows in the country were thrown into jeopardy last week when reports on TMZ.com claimed members of his crew were refusing to travel to Japan over safety concerns.
But the teen pop sensation is refusing to disappoint fans in the Far East and has promised to perform in Japan as scheduled May 17 and 18.
In a post on Twitter.com on Sunday, he writes, "5 shows left of this leg of the #myworldtour! Manila, Hong Kong, Taipei, Osaka and Tokyo! Like I said...we are going to JAPAN! #supportjapan."
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik