Justin Bieber Pressing Ahead With Japan Tour Plans
Japan was left devastated in March when it was struck by an earthquake and tsunami. The double disaster caused severe damage to a nuclear reactor in Fukushima and authorities have been struggling to contain radiation levels ever since.
Justin Bieber's shows in the country were thrown into jeopardy last week when reports on TMZ.com claimed members of his crew were refusing to travel to Japan over safety concerns.
But the teen pop sensation is refusing to disappoint fans in the Far East and has promised to perform in Japan as scheduled May 17 and 18.
In a post on Twitter.com on Sunday, he writes, "5 shows left of this leg of the #myworldtour! Manila, Hong Kong, Taipei, Osaka and Tokyo! Like I said...we are going to JAPAN! #supportjapan."
More Justin Bieber News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!