Spice Girls Musical Delayed
The "Wannabe" hitmakers, Spice Girls have been hands on in the creation of "Viva Forever", a show inspired by the songs of the British girl group, which comprised of Victoria Adams, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm.
But Chisholm admits the project, which is destined for London's West End, has hit a stumbling block because the former band members are so busy.
She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "We were planning to open around summer time but it's likely to be a Christmas show now. We've put it back to make sure it's right."
The Spice Girls are busy working mums - two members, Beckham and Brown, are pregnant, while Bunton gave birth to a son Tate on Friday.
Chisholm also ruled out appearing onstage, adding, "The script is funny and emotional. But there won't be any cameos from us."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie