Spice Girls Musical Delayed
The "Wannabe" hitmakers, Spice Girls have been hands on in the creation of "Viva Forever", a show inspired by the songs of the British girl group, which comprised of Victoria Adams, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm.
But Chisholm admits the project, which is destined for London's West End, has hit a stumbling block because the former band members are so busy.
She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "We were planning to open around summer time but it's likely to be a Christmas show now. We've put it back to make sure it's right."
The Spice Girls are busy working mums - two members, Beckham and Brown, are pregnant, while Bunton gave birth to a son Tate on Friday.
Chisholm also ruled out appearing onstage, adding, "The script is funny and emotional. But there won't be any cameos from us."
More Spice Girls News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities