Spice Girls Musical Delayed
The "Wannabe" hitmakers, Spice Girls have been hands on in the creation of "Viva Forever", a show inspired by the songs of the British girl group, which comprised of Victoria Adams, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm.
But Chisholm admits the project, which is destined for London's West End, has hit a stumbling block because the former band members are so busy.
She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "We were planning to open around summer time but it's likely to be a Christmas show now. We've put it back to make sure it's right."
The Spice Girls are busy working mums - two members, Beckham and Brown, are pregnant, while Bunton gave birth to a son Tate on Friday.
Chisholm also ruled out appearing onstage, adding, "The script is funny and emotional. But there won't be any cameos from us."
More Spice Girls News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding