Spice Girls Musical Delayed
The "Wannabe" hitmakers, Spice Girls have been hands on in the creation of "Viva Forever", a show inspired by the songs of the British girl group, which comprised of Victoria Adams, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm.
But Chisholm admits the project, which is destined for London's West End, has hit a stumbling block because the former band members are so busy.
She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "We were planning to open around summer time but it's likely to be a Christmas show now. We've put it back to make sure it's right."
The Spice Girls are busy working mums - two members, Beckham and Brown, are pregnant, while Bunton gave birth to a son Tate on Friday.
Chisholm also ruled out appearing onstage, adding, "The script is funny and emotional. But there won't be any cameos from us."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death