Spice Girls Musical Delayed
The "Wannabe" hitmakers, Spice Girls have been hands on in the creation of "Viva Forever", a show inspired by the songs of the British girl group, which comprised of Victoria Adams, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Brown and Melanie Chisholm.
But Chisholm admits the project, which is destined for London's West End, has hit a stumbling block because the former band members are so busy.
She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "We were planning to open around summer time but it's likely to be a Christmas show now. We've put it back to make sure it's right."
The Spice Girls are busy working mums - two members, Beckham and Brown, are pregnant, while Bunton gave birth to a son Tate on Friday.
Chisholm also ruled out appearing onstage, adding, "The script is funny and emotional. But there won't be any cameos from us."
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly