Jason Derulo Urges Men to Check for Cancer
The "Ridin' Solo" hitmaker Jason Derulo has stripped off for the June issue of Cosmopolitan in a bid to raise awareness of the disease and he wants men everywhere to "take care" of their privates.
He says, "I'm very proud of my manhood. It's the best part of my body, so I want to look after it. That's why it's important to raise awareness of testicular cancer; we need to be more open about our health, go for check-ups and take care of our bodies."
"I was actually quite shy on my photo shoot. I take off my shirt in front of thousands of people on stage, but when there are just a few people around, it's nerve-racking. I said, 'Just make sure the room is warm and I'll be good'."
More Jason Derulo News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her