Jason Derulo Urges Men to Check for Cancer
The "Ridin' Solo" hitmaker Jason Derulo has stripped off for the June issue of Cosmopolitan in a bid to raise awareness of the disease and he wants men everywhere to "take care" of their privates.
He says, "I'm very proud of my manhood. It's the best part of my body, so I want to look after it. That's why it's important to raise awareness of testicular cancer; we need to be more open about our health, go for check-ups and take care of our bodies."
"I was actually quite shy on my photo shoot. I take off my shirt in front of thousands of people on stage, but when there are just a few people around, it's nerve-racking. I said, 'Just make sure the room is warm and I'll be good'."
More Jason Derulo News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media