Jason Derulo Urges Men to Check for Cancer
The "Ridin' Solo" hitmaker Jason Derulo has stripped off for the June issue of Cosmopolitan in a bid to raise awareness of the disease and he wants men everywhere to "take care" of their privates.
He says, "I'm very proud of my manhood. It's the best part of my body, so I want to look after it. That's why it's important to raise awareness of testicular cancer; we need to be more open about our health, go for check-ups and take care of our bodies."
"I was actually quite shy on my photo shoot. I take off my shirt in front of thousands of people on stage, but when there are just a few people around, it's nerve-racking. I said, 'Just make sure the room is warm and I'll be good'."
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift