Jason Derulo Urges Men to Check for Cancer
The "Ridin' Solo" hitmaker Jason Derulo has stripped off for the June issue of Cosmopolitan in a bid to raise awareness of the disease and he wants men everywhere to "take care" of their privates.
He says, "I'm very proud of my manhood. It's the best part of my body, so I want to look after it. That's why it's important to raise awareness of testicular cancer; we need to be more open about our health, go for check-ups and take care of our bodies."
"I was actually quite shy on my photo shoot. I take off my shirt in front of thousands of people on stage, but when there are just a few people around, it's nerve-racking. I said, 'Just make sure the room is warm and I'll be good'."
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World