Jason Derulo Urges Men to Check for Cancer
The "Ridin' Solo" hitmaker Jason Derulo has stripped off for the June issue of Cosmopolitan in a bid to raise awareness of the disease and he wants men everywhere to "take care" of their privates.
He says, "I'm very proud of my manhood. It's the best part of my body, so I want to look after it. That's why it's important to raise awareness of testicular cancer; we need to be more open about our health, go for check-ups and take care of our bodies."
"I was actually quite shy on my photo shoot. I take off my shirt in front of thousands of people on stage, but when there are just a few people around, it's nerve-racking. I said, 'Just make sure the room is warm and I'll be good'."
More Jason Derulo News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby