Jennifer Lopez Delighted to Land Lady GaGa Song for Album
The lovely Latina Jennifer Lopez hit the studio with producer RedOne as she began work on "Love?" and she was excited to learn Lady GaGa had been involved in penning "Hynotico", one of the tracks she had picked to work on.
The singer/actress didn't get the chance to meet with the "Paparazzi" hitmaker during the creative process, but will finally come face-to-face with GaGa next week when she makes a guest appearance on reality show "American Idol", on which Jennifer Lopez is a judge.
And GaGa fan Lopez can't wait.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "I didn't (get to meet her) and I wish I could have."
"RedOne, who collaborates with her on a lot of her music, worked with me on this album. He played me different ideas and different things and one of the ones that I responded to, actually a couple of them, he was like, 'Just so you know, I worked with Lady GaGa writing those.' And I was like, 'Really? Is it OK if I do them and make them my own?' and he was like, 'Absolutely'. So I kind of lucked out."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group