Jennifer Lopez Delighted to Land Lady GaGa Song for Album
The lovely Latina Jennifer Lopez hit the studio with producer RedOne as she began work on "Love?" and she was excited to learn Lady GaGa had been involved in penning "Hynotico", one of the tracks she had picked to work on.
The singer/actress didn't get the chance to meet with the "Paparazzi" hitmaker during the creative process, but will finally come face-to-face with GaGa next week when she makes a guest appearance on reality show "American Idol", on which Jennifer Lopez is a judge.
And GaGa fan Lopez can't wait.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "I didn't (get to meet her) and I wish I could have."
"RedOne, who collaborates with her on a lot of her music, worked with me on this album. He played me different ideas and different things and one of the ones that I responded to, actually a couple of them, he was like, 'Just so you know, I worked with Lady GaGa writing those.' And I was like, 'Really? Is it OK if I do them and make them my own?' and he was like, 'Absolutely'. So I kind of lucked out."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune