Jennifer Lopez Delighted to Land Lady GaGa Song for Album
The lovely Latina Jennifer Lopez hit the studio with producer RedOne as she began work on "Love?" and she was excited to learn Lady GaGa had been involved in penning "Hynotico", one of the tracks she had picked to work on.
The singer/actress didn't get the chance to meet with the "Paparazzi" hitmaker during the creative process, but will finally come face-to-face with GaGa next week when she makes a guest appearance on reality show "American Idol", on which Jennifer Lopez is a judge.
And GaGa fan Lopez can't wait.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "I didn't (get to meet her) and I wish I could have."
"RedOne, who collaborates with her on a lot of her music, worked with me on this album. He played me different ideas and different things and one of the ones that I responded to, actually a couple of them, he was like, 'Just so you know, I worked with Lady GaGa writing those.' And I was like, 'Really? Is it OK if I do them and make them my own?' and he was like, 'Absolutely'. So I kind of lucked out."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says