Jennifer Lopez Delighted to Land Lady GaGa Song for Album
The lovely Latina Jennifer Lopez hit the studio with producer RedOne as she began work on "Love?" and she was excited to learn Lady GaGa had been involved in penning "Hynotico", one of the tracks she had picked to work on.
The singer/actress didn't get the chance to meet with the "Paparazzi" hitmaker during the creative process, but will finally come face-to-face with GaGa next week when she makes a guest appearance on reality show "American Idol", on which Jennifer Lopez is a judge.
And GaGa fan Lopez can't wait.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "I didn't (get to meet her) and I wish I could have."
"RedOne, who collaborates with her on a lot of her music, worked with me on this album. He played me different ideas and different things and one of the ones that I responded to, actually a couple of them, he was like, 'Just so you know, I worked with Lady GaGa writing those.' And I was like, 'Really? Is it OK if I do them and make them my own?' and he was like, 'Absolutely'. So I kind of lucked out."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns