Jennifer Lopez Delighted to Land Lady GaGa Song for Album
The lovely Latina Jennifer Lopez hit the studio with producer RedOne as she began work on "Love?" and she was excited to learn Lady GaGa had been involved in penning "Hynotico", one of the tracks she had picked to work on.
The singer/actress didn't get the chance to meet with the "Paparazzi" hitmaker during the creative process, but will finally come face-to-face with GaGa next week when she makes a guest appearance on reality show "American Idol", on which Jennifer Lopez is a judge.
And GaGa fan Lopez can't wait.
She tells U.S. news show Access Hollywood, "I didn't (get to meet her) and I wish I could have."
"RedOne, who collaborates with her on a lot of her music, worked with me on this album. He played me different ideas and different things and one of the ones that I responded to, actually a couple of them, he was like, 'Just so you know, I worked with Lady GaGa writing those.' And I was like, 'Really? Is it OK if I do them and make them my own?' and he was like, 'Absolutely'. So I kind of lucked out."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating