Paul McCartney to Wed for Third Time - Report
The Beatles legend Paul McCartney, 68, began dating American heiress Nancy Shevell, 51, in 2007, a year after ending his marriage to former model-turned-activist Heather Mills.
They have kept their relationship relatively low-key, although they stepped out together on Monday, May 2, to attend the annual MET Gala at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
And now a report on People.com suggests the couple is ready to exchange vows.
A source tells the publication, "Nancy and Paul are getting married... Very exciting. They have the right chemistry. They're both cool, chilled out and optimistic."
A publicist for Sir Paul McCartney had yet to respond to a request for comment as WENN went to press.
If the reports are true, it will be McCartney's third trip to the altar. He lost his beloved first wife, Linda, to breast cancer in 1998 and was married to Mills for four years before their bitter split in 2006, which saw the star hand over $38.9 million (GBP24.3 million) to settle the divorce.
More Paul McCartney News
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport