Paul McCartney to Wed for Third Time - Report
The Beatles legend Paul McCartney, 68, began dating American heiress Nancy Shevell, 51, in 2007, a year after ending his marriage to former model-turned-activist Heather Mills.
They have kept their relationship relatively low-key, although they stepped out together on Monday, May 2, to attend the annual MET Gala at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
And now a report on People.com suggests the couple is ready to exchange vows.
A source tells the publication, "Nancy and Paul are getting married... Very exciting. They have the right chemistry. They're both cool, chilled out and optimistic."
A publicist for Sir Paul McCartney had yet to respond to a request for comment as WENN went to press.
If the reports are true, it will be McCartney's third trip to the altar. He lost his beloved first wife, Linda, to breast cancer in 1998 and was married to Mills for four years before their bitter split in 2006, which saw the star hand over $38.9 million (GBP24.3 million) to settle the divorce.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video