Paul McCartney to Wed for Third Time - Report
The Beatles legend Paul McCartney, 68, began dating American heiress Nancy Shevell, 51, in 2007, a year after ending his marriage to former model-turned-activist Heather Mills.
They have kept their relationship relatively low-key, although they stepped out together on Monday, May 2, to attend the annual MET Gala at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.
And now a report on People.com suggests the couple is ready to exchange vows.
A source tells the publication, "Nancy and Paul are getting married... Very exciting. They have the right chemistry. They're both cool, chilled out and optimistic."
A publicist for Sir Paul McCartney had yet to respond to a request for comment as WENN went to press.
If the reports are true, it will be McCartney's third trip to the altar. He lost his beloved first wife, Linda, to breast cancer in 1998 and was married to Mills for four years before their bitter split in 2006, which saw the star hand over $38.9 million (GBP24.3 million) to settle the divorce.
More Paul McCartney News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show