Lea Michele Grateful for Lack of 'Glee' Romances
Lea Michele, who is dating Broadway star Theo Stockman, has previously been forced to deny she enjoyed a relationship with Matthew Morrison, the actor who plays her onscreen teacher Mr. Schuester.
Jenna Ushkowitz has also been linked to co-star Kevin McHale, but Lea Michele reveals none of the stars of "Glee" are romancing each other - and she's glad.
She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(The public) thinks that everyone is sleeping with everyone. We spend every minute of every day together, and when we're finished we all go out to dinner, so of course they think we're hooking up."
"I'm thankful that it doesn't happen. If people hooked up, there'd be awkward tensions."
And Morrison echoes Michele's sentiments, adding, "I think it's funny... but it's a little embarrassing because they're supposedly my students. And I hear a rumor of me hooking up with one of them and I'm like, 'Eeeww!' I once dated someone that I was in a show with and these things never end well. It's best to keep it professional."
More Lea Michele News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show