Lea Michele Grateful for Lack of 'Glee' Romances
Lea Michele, who is dating Broadway star Theo Stockman, has previously been forced to deny she enjoyed a relationship with Matthew Morrison, the actor who plays her onscreen teacher Mr. Schuester.
Jenna Ushkowitz has also been linked to co-star Kevin McHale, but Lea Michele reveals none of the stars of "Glee" are romancing each other - and she's glad.
She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(The public) thinks that everyone is sleeping with everyone. We spend every minute of every day together, and when we're finished we all go out to dinner, so of course they think we're hooking up."
"I'm thankful that it doesn't happen. If people hooked up, there'd be awkward tensions."
And Morrison echoes Michele's sentiments, adding, "I think it's funny... but it's a little embarrassing because they're supposedly my students. And I hear a rumor of me hooking up with one of them and I'm like, 'Eeeww!' I once dated someone that I was in a show with and these things never end well. It's best to keep it professional."
More Lea Michele News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!