Lea Michele Grateful for Lack of 'Glee' Romances
Lea Michele, who is dating Broadway star Theo Stockman, has previously been forced to deny she enjoyed a relationship with Matthew Morrison, the actor who plays her onscreen teacher Mr. Schuester.
Jenna Ushkowitz has also been linked to co-star Kevin McHale, but Lea Michele reveals none of the stars of "Glee" are romancing each other - and she's glad.
She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(The public) thinks that everyone is sleeping with everyone. We spend every minute of every day together, and when we're finished we all go out to dinner, so of course they think we're hooking up."
"I'm thankful that it doesn't happen. If people hooked up, there'd be awkward tensions."
And Morrison echoes Michele's sentiments, adding, "I think it's funny... but it's a little embarrassing because they're supposedly my students. And I hear a rumor of me hooking up with one of them and I'm like, 'Eeeww!' I once dated someone that I was in a show with and these things never end well. It's best to keep it professional."
More Lea Michele News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked