Lea Michele Grateful for Lack of 'Glee' Romances
Lea Michele, who is dating Broadway star Theo Stockman, has previously been forced to deny she enjoyed a relationship with Matthew Morrison, the actor who plays her onscreen teacher Mr. Schuester.
Jenna Ushkowitz has also been linked to co-star Kevin McHale, but Lea Michele reveals none of the stars of "Glee" are romancing each other - and she's glad.
She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(The public) thinks that everyone is sleeping with everyone. We spend every minute of every day together, and when we're finished we all go out to dinner, so of course they think we're hooking up."
"I'm thankful that it doesn't happen. If people hooked up, there'd be awkward tensions."
And Morrison echoes Michele's sentiments, adding, "I think it's funny... but it's a little embarrassing because they're supposedly my students. And I hear a rumor of me hooking up with one of them and I'm like, 'Eeeww!' I once dated someone that I was in a show with and these things never end well. It's best to keep it professional."
More Lea Michele News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour