Lea Michele Grateful for Lack of 'Glee' Romances
Lea Michele, who is dating Broadway star Theo Stockman, has previously been forced to deny she enjoyed a relationship with Matthew Morrison, the actor who plays her onscreen teacher Mr. Schuester.
Jenna Ushkowitz has also been linked to co-star Kevin McHale, but Lea Michele reveals none of the stars of "Glee" are romancing each other - and she's glad.
She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(The public) thinks that everyone is sleeping with everyone. We spend every minute of every day together, and when we're finished we all go out to dinner, so of course they think we're hooking up."
"I'm thankful that it doesn't happen. If people hooked up, there'd be awkward tensions."
And Morrison echoes Michele's sentiments, adding, "I think it's funny... but it's a little embarrassing because they're supposedly my students. And I hear a rumor of me hooking up with one of them and I'm like, 'Eeeww!' I once dated someone that I was in a show with and these things never end well. It's best to keep it professional."
More Lea Michele News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked