George Michael Announces Comeback Tour
The "Faith" hitmaker, George Michael played two London concerts, dubbed "The Final Two", in 2008 and announced the shows would mark the end of his career on the stage.
He recently released a new track called "True Faith", as well as recording a cover of Stevie Wonder's "You & I" in honor of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's wedding last month, April 29 - and now he's preparing to sing the songs to his fans during a string of arena shows.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page on Friday, he writes, "Ok, get ready people, TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED NEXT WEDNESDAY!!! This tour will be very different from 25 Live tour."
He then jokes, "For a start, having lost 15 pounds since then, I'm thinking of doing it naked... Just to show off my youthful physique."
George Michael adds, "You will probably be happy to hear that I changed my mind and decided to play arenas after all... There was no other way to make sure you all get a chance to see the show."
And when asked by a follower if he'd perform his rendition of "You & I", he replied, "Yes, definitely."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21