George Michael Announces Comeback Tour
The "Faith" hitmaker, George Michael played two London concerts, dubbed "The Final Two", in 2008 and announced the shows would mark the end of his career on the stage.
He recently released a new track called "True Faith", as well as recording a cover of Stevie Wonder's "You & I" in honor of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's wedding last month, April 29 - and now he's preparing to sing the songs to his fans during a string of arena shows.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page on Friday, he writes, "Ok, get ready people, TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED NEXT WEDNESDAY!!! This tour will be very different from 25 Live tour."
He then jokes, "For a start, having lost 15 pounds since then, I'm thinking of doing it naked... Just to show off my youthful physique."
George Michael adds, "You will probably be happy to hear that I changed my mind and decided to play arenas after all... There was no other way to make sure you all get a chance to see the show."
And when asked by a follower if he'd perform his rendition of "You & I", he replied, "Yes, definitely."
More George Michael News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back