George Michael Announces Comeback Tour
The "Faith" hitmaker, George Michael played two London concerts, dubbed "The Final Two", in 2008 and announced the shows would mark the end of his career on the stage.
He recently released a new track called "True Faith", as well as recording a cover of Stevie Wonder's "You & I" in honor of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's wedding last month, April 29 - and now he's preparing to sing the songs to his fans during a string of arena shows.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page on Friday, he writes, "Ok, get ready people, TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED NEXT WEDNESDAY!!! This tour will be very different from 25 Live tour."
He then jokes, "For a start, having lost 15 pounds since then, I'm thinking of doing it naked... Just to show off my youthful physique."
George Michael adds, "You will probably be happy to hear that I changed my mind and decided to play arenas after all... There was no other way to make sure you all get a chance to see the show."
And when asked by a follower if he'd perform his rendition of "You & I", he replied, "Yes, definitely."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked