George Michael Announces Comeback Tour
The "Faith" hitmaker, George Michael played two London concerts, dubbed "The Final Two", in 2008 and announced the shows would mark the end of his career on the stage.
He recently released a new track called "True Faith", as well as recording a cover of Stevie Wonder's "You & I" in honor of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's wedding last month, April 29 - and now he's preparing to sing the songs to his fans during a string of arena shows.
In a series of posts on his Twitter page on Friday, he writes, "Ok, get ready people, TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED NEXT WEDNESDAY!!! This tour will be very different from 25 Live tour."
He then jokes, "For a start, having lost 15 pounds since then, I'm thinking of doing it naked... Just to show off my youthful physique."
George Michael adds, "You will probably be happy to hear that I changed my mind and decided to play arenas after all... There was no other way to make sure you all get a chance to see the show."
And when asked by a follower if he'd perform his rendition of "You & I", he replied, "Yes, definitely."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes