John Krasinski Loved Emily Blunt at First Sight
"The Office" star, John Krasinski was introduced to Emily Blunt by her "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Anne Hathaway and he reveals he felt an instant attraction to his future spouse.
He tells U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "It's one of those things where as soon as you meet someone, you (feel in love)."
"I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'd take my time in L.A. and everything. Then I met (Blunt). I was so nervous (thinking), 'Oh God, I think I'm going to fall in love with her.' As I shook her hand, I went, 'I like you!' So if anybody's looking (into) how to pick up a girl, that's the way you do it!"
John Krasinski and Blunt married in Italy last summer of 2010.
More John Krasinski News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed