John Krasinski Loved Emily Blunt at First Sight
"The Office" star, John Krasinski was introduced to Emily Blunt by her "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Anne Hathaway and he reveals he felt an instant attraction to his future spouse.
He tells U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "It's one of those things where as soon as you meet someone, you (feel in love)."
"I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'd take my time in L.A. and everything. Then I met (Blunt). I was so nervous (thinking), 'Oh God, I think I'm going to fall in love with her.' As I shook her hand, I went, 'I like you!' So if anybody's looking (into) how to pick up a girl, that's the way you do it!"
John Krasinski and Blunt married in Italy last summer of 2010.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance