John Krasinski Loved Emily Blunt at First Sight
"The Office" star, John Krasinski was introduced to Emily Blunt by her "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Anne Hathaway and he reveals he felt an instant attraction to his future spouse.
He tells U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "It's one of those things where as soon as you meet someone, you (feel in love)."
"I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'd take my time in L.A. and everything. Then I met (Blunt). I was so nervous (thinking), 'Oh God, I think I'm going to fall in love with her.' As I shook her hand, I went, 'I like you!' So if anybody's looking (into) how to pick up a girl, that's the way you do it!"
John Krasinski and Blunt married in Italy last summer of 2010.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs