John Krasinski Loved Emily Blunt at First Sight
"The Office" star, John Krasinski was introduced to Emily Blunt by her "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Anne Hathaway and he reveals he felt an instant attraction to his future spouse.
He tells U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "It's one of those things where as soon as you meet someone, you (feel in love)."
"I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'd take my time in L.A. and everything. Then I met (Blunt). I was so nervous (thinking), 'Oh God, I think I'm going to fall in love with her.' As I shook her hand, I went, 'I like you!' So if anybody's looking (into) how to pick up a girl, that's the way you do it!"
John Krasinski and Blunt married in Italy last summer of 2010.
More John Krasinski News
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring