John Krasinski Loved Emily Blunt at First Sight
"The Office" star, John Krasinski was introduced to Emily Blunt by her "The Devil Wears Prada" co-star Anne Hathaway and he reveals he felt an instant attraction to his future spouse.
He tells U.S. talk show host Ellen DeGeneres, "It's one of those things where as soon as you meet someone, you (feel in love)."
"I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'd take my time in L.A. and everything. Then I met (Blunt). I was so nervous (thinking), 'Oh God, I think I'm going to fall in love with her.' As I shook her hand, I went, 'I like you!' So if anybody's looking (into) how to pick up a girl, that's the way you do it!"
John Krasinski and Blunt married in Italy last summer of 2010.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!