Charlie Sheen Wants to Go Global With One-Man Show
Charlie Sheen recently wrapped his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Death Is Not an Option" tour of the U.S. and Canada, which was met with mixed reviews by North American audiences.
Sheen has now announced he'll be visiting fans overseas with stops in Europe and Asia.
The former "Two and a Half Men" star admits he'll need to play to smaller crowds and make a few tweaks to the show format to ensure it's a hit.
He tells Australian radio station Nova969, "Why don't I take this thing on the road to Australia, parts of Europe, parts of Asia. If I pick out six cities over two weeks and if it wasn't about violent torpedoes and truth seeking but more about an evening with Charlie Sheen, if I told people what to expect, maybe they wouldn't heckle me like the drunk clowns that they are."
"It would seem like the European mentalities would give me a little more time and a little more patience to actually listen and embrace a format like that, where they come in knowing what to expect."
Sheen, who is also taking his show to Australia in June, has pledged to give proceeds from the overseas tour to his "Torpedoes Against Tornados" charity, which he set up to help raise money for victims of the recent tornados in the U.S.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors