Nicolas Cage Not Charged in Bust-Up Case
Nicolas Cage is in the clear following his arrest in New Orleans, Louisiana in April after authorities decided not to pursue charges. The "Con Air" actor was taken into police custody in the city after cops were called following a bust-up between the star and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was subsequently freed on bail and now local officials have decided to close their investigation into the incident. Cage's rep Harry Rosenberg says, "The New Orleans District Attorney has confirmed that no charges of any kind will be pursued against him. After their investigation, the DAs refused all charges against Nick and the matter has been closed."
"We are pleased that the process led to the correct result, despite inaccurate media reports, and that Nick has been cleared and all charges have been dropped."
More Nicolas Cage News
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper