Nicolas Cage Not Charged in Bust-Up Case
Nicolas Cage is in the clear following his arrest in New Orleans, Louisiana in April after authorities decided not to pursue charges. The "Con Air" actor was taken into police custody in the city after cops were called following a bust-up between the star and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was subsequently freed on bail and now local officials have decided to close their investigation into the incident. Cage's rep Harry Rosenberg says, "The New Orleans District Attorney has confirmed that no charges of any kind will be pursued against him. After their investigation, the DAs refused all charges against Nick and the matter has been closed."
"We are pleased that the process led to the correct result, despite inaccurate media reports, and that Nick has been cleared and all charges have been dropped."
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie