Nicolas Cage Not Charged in Bust-Up Case
Nicolas Cage is in the clear following his arrest in New Orleans, Louisiana in April after authorities decided not to pursue charges. The "Con Air" actor was taken into police custody in the city after cops were called following a bust-up between the star and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was subsequently freed on bail and now local officials have decided to close their investigation into the incident. Cage's rep Harry Rosenberg says, "The New Orleans District Attorney has confirmed that no charges of any kind will be pursued against him. After their investigation, the DAs refused all charges against Nick and the matter has been closed."
"We are pleased that the process led to the correct result, despite inaccurate media reports, and that Nick has been cleared and all charges have been dropped."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby