Nicolas Cage Not Charged in Bust-Up Case
Nicolas Cage is in the clear following his arrest in New Orleans, Louisiana in April after authorities decided not to pursue charges. The "Con Air" actor was taken into police custody in the city after cops were called following a bust-up between the star and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was subsequently freed on bail and now local officials have decided to close their investigation into the incident. Cage's rep Harry Rosenberg says, "The New Orleans District Attorney has confirmed that no charges of any kind will be pursued against him. After their investigation, the DAs refused all charges against Nick and the matter has been closed."
"We are pleased that the process led to the correct result, despite inaccurate media reports, and that Nick has been cleared and all charges have been dropped."
More Nicolas Cage News
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2