Nicolas Cage Not Charged in Bust-Up Case
Nicolas Cage is in the clear following his arrest in New Orleans, Louisiana in April after authorities decided not to pursue charges. The "Con Air" actor was taken into police custody in the city after cops were called following a bust-up between the star and his wife Alice Kim.
Cage was subsequently freed on bail and now local officials have decided to close their investigation into the incident. Cage's rep Harry Rosenberg says, "The New Orleans District Attorney has confirmed that no charges of any kind will be pursued against him. After their investigation, the DAs refused all charges against Nick and the matter has been closed."
"We are pleased that the process led to the correct result, despite inaccurate media reports, and that Nick has been cleared and all charges have been dropped."
More Nicolas Cage News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now