Julia Roberts Wants Oprah Network Series
The Oscar winner Julia Roberts interviewed fellow mums Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell for the Mother's Day show, which debuts in America on Saturday, May 7 - and admits she struggled to narrow down the subjects for the show to six.
She says, "For the filming, the only mum I was able to be with was Madam Secretary, Hillary Rodham Clinton, which was such an honor and a privilege, but they (crew) traveled, filming these women all over the country, all over the world. It was so impressive."
"The hardest thing was to narrow it down to just six women so I keep hitting Oprah (Oprah Winfrey) up for a series because there are so many mums that are extraordinary."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle