Julia Roberts Wants Oprah Network Series
The Oscar winner Julia Roberts interviewed fellow mums Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell for the Mother's Day show, which debuts in America on Saturday, May 7 - and admits she struggled to narrow down the subjects for the show to six.
She says, "For the filming, the only mum I was able to be with was Madam Secretary, Hillary Rodham Clinton, which was such an honor and a privilege, but they (crew) traveled, filming these women all over the country, all over the world. It was so impressive."
"The hardest thing was to narrow it down to just six women so I keep hitting Oprah (Oprah Winfrey) up for a series because there are so many mums that are extraordinary."
More Julia Roberts News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna