Julia Roberts Wants Oprah Network Series
The Oscar winner Julia Roberts interviewed fellow mums Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell for the Mother's Day show, which debuts in America on Saturday, May 7 - and admits she struggled to narrow down the subjects for the show to six.
She says, "For the filming, the only mum I was able to be with was Madam Secretary, Hillary Rodham Clinton, which was such an honor and a privilege, but they (crew) traveled, filming these women all over the country, all over the world. It was so impressive."
"The hardest thing was to narrow it down to just six women so I keep hitting Oprah (Oprah Winfrey) up for a series because there are so many mums that are extraordinary."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers