Julia Roberts Wants Oprah Network Series
The Oscar winner Julia Roberts interviewed fellow mums Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell for the Mother's Day show, which debuts in America on Saturday, May 7 - and admits she struggled to narrow down the subjects for the show to six.
She says, "For the filming, the only mum I was able to be with was Madam Secretary, Hillary Rodham Clinton, which was such an honor and a privilege, but they (crew) traveled, filming these women all over the country, all over the world. It was so impressive."
"The hardest thing was to narrow it down to just six women so I keep hitting Oprah (Oprah Winfrey) up for a series because there are so many mums that are extraordinary."
More Julia Roberts News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics