Julia Roberts Wants Oprah Network Series
The Oscar winner Julia Roberts interviewed fellow mums Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donnell for the Mother's Day show, which debuts in America on Saturday, May 7 - and admits she struggled to narrow down the subjects for the show to six.
She says, "For the filming, the only mum I was able to be with was Madam Secretary, Hillary Rodham Clinton, which was such an honor and a privilege, but they (crew) traveled, filming these women all over the country, all over the world. It was so impressive."
"The hardest thing was to narrow it down to just six women so I keep hitting Oprah (Oprah Winfrey) up for a series because there are so many mums that are extraordinary."
More Julia Roberts News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media