Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Hit With New Charges
The sportsman Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is accused of verbally attacking Aaron Ryan and Miguel Burgos in October after they issued parking citations for two of his luxury cars left outside his mansion in Las Vegas.
According to the criminal complaint, Mayweather, Jr. lashed out at the guards, blasting, "My homies (friends) have guns. If you want me to call them, they'd come over here and take care of you."
Two misdemeanor charges of threatening to cause bodily injury to another person were filed in Las Vegas Justice Court on Thursday.
It's the latest in a long list of legal woes for the star. He's facing a battery count for allegedly jabbing another security guard in the face with his finger back in November, while another, separate charge of assault with a deadly weapon is also pending in Sin City.
He's also fighting a domestic battery case stemming from a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture