Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Hit With New Charges
The sportsman Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is accused of verbally attacking Aaron Ryan and Miguel Burgos in October after they issued parking citations for two of his luxury cars left outside his mansion in Las Vegas.
According to the criminal complaint, Mayweather, Jr. lashed out at the guards, blasting, "My homies (friends) have guns. If you want me to call them, they'd come over here and take care of you."
Two misdemeanor charges of threatening to cause bodily injury to another person were filed in Las Vegas Justice Court on Thursday.
It's the latest in a long list of legal woes for the star. He's facing a battery count for allegedly jabbing another security guard in the face with his finger back in November, while another, separate charge of assault with a deadly weapon is also pending in Sin City.
He's also fighting a domestic battery case stemming from a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie