Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Hit With New Charges
The sportsman Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is accused of verbally attacking Aaron Ryan and Miguel Burgos in October after they issued parking citations for two of his luxury cars left outside his mansion in Las Vegas.
According to the criminal complaint, Mayweather, Jr. lashed out at the guards, blasting, "My homies (friends) have guns. If you want me to call them, they'd come over here and take care of you."
Two misdemeanor charges of threatening to cause bodily injury to another person were filed in Las Vegas Justice Court on Thursday.
It's the latest in a long list of legal woes for the star. He's facing a battery count for allegedly jabbing another security guard in the face with his finger back in November, while another, separate charge of assault with a deadly weapon is also pending in Sin City.
He's also fighting a domestic battery case stemming from a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'