Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Hit With New Charges
The sportsman Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is accused of verbally attacking Aaron Ryan and Miguel Burgos in October after they issued parking citations for two of his luxury cars left outside his mansion in Las Vegas.
According to the criminal complaint, Mayweather, Jr. lashed out at the guards, blasting, "My homies (friends) have guns. If you want me to call them, they'd come over here and take care of you."
Two misdemeanor charges of threatening to cause bodily injury to another person were filed in Las Vegas Justice Court on Thursday.
It's the latest in a long list of legal woes for the star. He's facing a battery count for allegedly jabbing another security guard in the face with his finger back in November, while another, separate charge of assault with a deadly weapon is also pending in Sin City.
He's also fighting a domestic battery case stemming from a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September.
More Floyd Mayweather, Jr. News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son