Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Hit With New Charges
The sportsman Floyd Mayweather, Jr. is accused of verbally attacking Aaron Ryan and Miguel Burgos in October after they issued parking citations for two of his luxury cars left outside his mansion in Las Vegas.
According to the criminal complaint, Mayweather, Jr. lashed out at the guards, blasting, "My homies (friends) have guns. If you want me to call them, they'd come over here and take care of you."
Two misdemeanor charges of threatening to cause bodily injury to another person were filed in Las Vegas Justice Court on Thursday.
It's the latest in a long list of legal woes for the star. He's facing a battery count for allegedly jabbing another security guard in the face with his finger back in November, while another, separate charge of assault with a deadly weapon is also pending in Sin City.
He's also fighting a domestic battery case stemming from a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway