Lady GaGa Combats Leak by Releasing 'Judas' Video Online
The promo of "Judas" video was due to air for the first time on Thursday evening on America's E! network, but the full clip surfaced on the internet that morning, sending fans and gossip bloggers into a frenzy.
Links to the video were promptly removed after it emerged the release was unauthorized, but now Lady GaGa has uploaded the complete five-and-a-half minute promo to her official website.
The film features a gang of bikers made up of Biblical apostles, alongside actors dressed as Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ, who dons a crown of thorns.
Gaga insists the religious imagery is just art.
She tells E! News, "I don't view the video as a religious statement. I view it as social statement. I view it as a cultural statement."
It's the second "Judas" internet leak GaGa has had to deal with - the track hit the web several days before its official release last month.
More Lady GaGa News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival