Lady GaGa Combats Leak by Releasing 'Judas' Video Online
The promo of "Judas" video was due to air for the first time on Thursday evening on America's E! network, but the full clip surfaced on the internet that morning, sending fans and gossip bloggers into a frenzy.
Links to the video were promptly removed after it emerged the release was unauthorized, but now Lady GaGa has uploaded the complete five-and-a-half minute promo to her official website.
The film features a gang of bikers made up of Biblical apostles, alongside actors dressed as Mary Magdalene and Jesus Christ, who dons a crown of thorns.
Gaga insists the religious imagery is just art.
She tells E! News, "I don't view the video as a religious statement. I view it as social statement. I view it as a cultural statement."
It's the second "Judas" internet leak GaGa has had to deal with - the track hit the web several days before its official release last month.
More Lady GaGa News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'