Meat Loaf Ashamed of Gary Busey Bust-Up
Meat Loaf aimed an angry tirade at Gary Busey, his fellow contestant, after accusing the actor of stealing his art supplies during one creative challenge.
It has become one of the talking points of the current series - and Meat Loaf admits he's not proud that he lost his cool while the cameras were rolling.
Appearing on Thursday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show in America, the "Bat Out of Hell" rocker said, "(That was) one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire life. I've seen all the other shows. I didn't watch that one."
"Sometimes in your life you just do things that are wrong and you just have to take responsibility for them and say, you're a moron. I have done that. Anyway, I am speechless over that. The rest of the show I'm pretty calm."
Meat Loaf is still fighting for "The Celebrity Apprentice" crown, while Busey was 'fired' by Donald Trump last month. Country star John Rich, rapper Lil Jon and actress Marlee Matlin are also still in the competition.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'