Meat Loaf Ashamed of Gary Busey Bust-Up
Meat Loaf aimed an angry tirade at Gary Busey, his fellow contestant, after accusing the actor of stealing his art supplies during one creative challenge.
It has become one of the talking points of the current series - and Meat Loaf admits he's not proud that he lost his cool while the cameras were rolling.
Appearing on Thursday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show in America, the "Bat Out of Hell" rocker said, "(That was) one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire life. I've seen all the other shows. I didn't watch that one."
"Sometimes in your life you just do things that are wrong and you just have to take responsibility for them and say, you're a moron. I have done that. Anyway, I am speechless over that. The rest of the show I'm pretty calm."
Meat Loaf is still fighting for "The Celebrity Apprentice" crown, while Busey was 'fired' by Donald Trump last month. Country star John Rich, rapper Lil Jon and actress Marlee Matlin are also still in the competition.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs