Meat Loaf Ashamed of Gary Busey Bust-Up
Meat Loaf aimed an angry tirade at Gary Busey, his fellow contestant, after accusing the actor of stealing his art supplies during one creative challenge.
It has become one of the talking points of the current series - and Meat Loaf admits he's not proud that he lost his cool while the cameras were rolling.
Appearing on Thursday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show in America, the "Bat Out of Hell" rocker said, "(That was) one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire life. I've seen all the other shows. I didn't watch that one."
"Sometimes in your life you just do things that are wrong and you just have to take responsibility for them and say, you're a moron. I have done that. Anyway, I am speechless over that. The rest of the show I'm pretty calm."
Meat Loaf is still fighting for "The Celebrity Apprentice" crown, while Busey was 'fired' by Donald Trump last month. Country star John Rich, rapper Lil Jon and actress Marlee Matlin are also still in the competition.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards