Meat Loaf Ashamed of Gary Busey Bust-Up
Meat Loaf aimed an angry tirade at Gary Busey, his fellow contestant, after accusing the actor of stealing his art supplies during one creative challenge.
It has become one of the talking points of the current series - and Meat Loaf admits he's not proud that he lost his cool while the cameras were rolling.
Appearing on Thursday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show in America, the "Bat Out of Hell" rocker said, "(That was) one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire life. I've seen all the other shows. I didn't watch that one."
"Sometimes in your life you just do things that are wrong and you just have to take responsibility for them and say, you're a moron. I have done that. Anyway, I am speechless over that. The rest of the show I'm pretty calm."
Meat Loaf is still fighting for "The Celebrity Apprentice" crown, while Busey was 'fired' by Donald Trump last month. Country star John Rich, rapper Lil Jon and actress Marlee Matlin are also still in the competition.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism