Meat Loaf Ashamed of Gary Busey Bust-Up
Meat Loaf aimed an angry tirade at Gary Busey, his fellow contestant, after accusing the actor of stealing his art supplies during one creative challenge.
It has become one of the talking points of the current series - and Meat Loaf admits he's not proud that he lost his cool while the cameras were rolling.
Appearing on Thursday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show in America, the "Bat Out of Hell" rocker said, "(That was) one of the most embarrassing moments of my entire life. I've seen all the other shows. I didn't watch that one."
"Sometimes in your life you just do things that are wrong and you just have to take responsibility for them and say, you're a moron. I have done that. Anyway, I am speechless over that. The rest of the show I'm pretty calm."
Meat Loaf is still fighting for "The Celebrity Apprentice" crown, while Busey was 'fired' by Donald Trump last month. Country star John Rich, rapper Lil Jon and actress Marlee Matlin are also still in the competition.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season