Lady GaGa Donates to Mary J. Blige's Scholarship Fund
The two singers have bonded over their charity work and Mary J. Blige reveals the "Poker Face" hit maker Lady GaGa has made a substantial donation to her Foundation For the Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN) organization, which provides scholarships for disadvantaged New Yorkers.
But GaGa isn't the only celebrity to lend support to Blige's cause.
She tells UsMagazine.com, "Lady GaGa donated a huge cheque and just wanted to be involved. It means so much! And of course Jay-Z is involved."
Revealing her admiration for GaGa, Blige adds, "We have the same management team, and she loves me and I love her. I always tell her when I see her that nobody brings me joy like she does when I watch her videos - they just crack me up!"
"I just tell her to just be her! I say, 'You're amazing and just keep doing what you're doing!' I love what she's doing, and she's not letting anybody hold her back and she's not following the leader, she's leading."
Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Hudson and Queen Latifah all helped to boost the profile of FFAWN by performing at a charity concert in Manhattan on Sunday, May 1.
More Lady GaGa News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off