Agyness Deyn Lands Saucy Movie Role
The British beauty, Agyness Deyn had a small role in last year's "Clash of the Titans" and now she's been cast as an erotic dancer in Luis Prieto's upcoming film project.
"Pusher" details a week in the life of a drug dealer called Frank and his sidekick Tony, and producer Nicolas Winding Refn, who directed the original, is thrilled to be filming the updated version in London.
He says, "'Pusher' was the film that launched my career and to have Luis Prieto direct the remake in London will be an exciting venture."
"It's a classic tale with strong characters and has an engaging narrative. To see my key characters, Frank and Tony in London, one of the most exciting and diverse cities in the world, is an opportunity not to be missed."
Shooting on the movie, which also stars Richard Coyle and Bronson Webb, is set to begin later this month.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!