Agyness Deyn Lands Saucy Movie Role
The British beauty, Agyness Deyn had a small role in last year's "Clash of the Titans" and now she's been cast as an erotic dancer in Luis Prieto's upcoming film project.
"Pusher" details a week in the life of a drug dealer called Frank and his sidekick Tony, and producer Nicolas Winding Refn, who directed the original, is thrilled to be filming the updated version in London.
He says, "'Pusher' was the film that launched my career and to have Luis Prieto direct the remake in London will be an exciting venture."
"It's a classic tale with strong characters and has an engaging narrative. To see my key characters, Frank and Tony in London, one of the most exciting and diverse cities in the world, is an opportunity not to be missed."
Shooting on the movie, which also stars Richard Coyle and Bronson Webb, is set to begin later this month.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!