Agyness Deyn Lands Saucy Movie Role
The British beauty, Agyness Deyn had a small role in last year's "Clash of the Titans" and now she's been cast as an erotic dancer in Luis Prieto's upcoming film project.
"Pusher" details a week in the life of a drug dealer called Frank and his sidekick Tony, and producer Nicolas Winding Refn, who directed the original, is thrilled to be filming the updated version in London.
He says, "'Pusher' was the film that launched my career and to have Luis Prieto direct the remake in London will be an exciting venture."
"It's a classic tale with strong characters and has an engaging narrative. To see my key characters, Frank and Tony in London, one of the most exciting and diverse cities in the world, is an opportunity not to be missed."
Shooting on the movie, which also stars Richard Coyle and Bronson Webb, is set to begin later this month.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'