Agyness Deyn Lands Saucy Movie Role
The British beauty, Agyness Deyn had a small role in last year's "Clash of the Titans" and now she's been cast as an erotic dancer in Luis Prieto's upcoming film project.
"Pusher" details a week in the life of a drug dealer called Frank and his sidekick Tony, and producer Nicolas Winding Refn, who directed the original, is thrilled to be filming the updated version in London.
He says, "'Pusher' was the film that launched my career and to have Luis Prieto direct the remake in London will be an exciting venture."
"It's a classic tale with strong characters and has an engaging narrative. To see my key characters, Frank and Tony in London, one of the most exciting and diverse cities in the world, is an opportunity not to be missed."
Shooting on the movie, which also stars Richard Coyle and Bronson Webb, is set to begin later this month.
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series