Sara Rue Admits She's a 'Bridezilla'
The "Pearl Harbor" star, Sara Rue became engaged to Kevin Price in 2009 but they decided to take their time planning their nuptials.
Now the special day is creeping up on Sara Rue, and the star is starting to panic - she even has spare bridesmaids dresses in case she changes her mind at the last minute.
She tells People, "I'm turning into a bridezilla. I'm not there yet, but I'm close. I was pretty cool for the first three or four months of planning, and now that we're getting closer, I'm becoming insane."
"I have two different bridesmaid dresses. Yes, two for the day. If I don't like one color, then I have the other one. It's that kind of craziness. I'm getting very detail oriented in a very O.C.D. kind of way, which is not a good thing when you can't control it."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture