Sara Rue Admits She's a 'Bridezilla'
The "Pearl Harbor" star, Sara Rue became engaged to Kevin Price in 2009 but they decided to take their time planning their nuptials.
Now the special day is creeping up on Sara Rue, and the star is starting to panic - she even has spare bridesmaids dresses in case she changes her mind at the last minute.
She tells People, "I'm turning into a bridezilla. I'm not there yet, but I'm close. I was pretty cool for the first three or four months of planning, and now that we're getting closer, I'm becoming insane."
"I have two different bridesmaid dresses. Yes, two for the day. If I don't like one color, then I have the other one. It's that kind of craziness. I'm getting very detail oriented in a very O.C.D. kind of way, which is not a good thing when you can't control it."
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money