Sara Rue Admits She's a 'Bridezilla'
The "Pearl Harbor" star, Sara Rue became engaged to Kevin Price in 2009 but they decided to take their time planning their nuptials.
Now the special day is creeping up on Sara Rue, and the star is starting to panic - she even has spare bridesmaids dresses in case she changes her mind at the last minute.
She tells People, "I'm turning into a bridezilla. I'm not there yet, but I'm close. I was pretty cool for the first three or four months of planning, and now that we're getting closer, I'm becoming insane."
"I have two different bridesmaid dresses. Yes, two for the day. If I don't like one color, then I have the other one. It's that kind of craziness. I'm getting very detail oriented in a very O.C.D. kind of way, which is not a good thing when you can't control it."
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video