Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to Visit America for the First Time
Prince William wed Princess Catherine in a lavish ceremony watched by two billion fans worldwide last Friday. Earlier this week reports suggested the couple is planning to set off on a world tour next year, taking in Commonwealth nations around the globe.
And on Thursday representatives from Prince William's office announced the pair will spend three days in California from July 8 - making it the duchess' first visit to the U.S.
A statement reads, "The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge will visit California, United States of America, following their Tour of Canada in July this year. The couple will visit the State of California from July 8 to July 10. A detailed itinerary will be published at a later date."
The Canada tour will start on June 30 and will see the royals visit Ottawa, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Alberta and the Northwest Territories, as well as embarking on a trip to the Arctic.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner