Nerina Pallot's Fears Over Working With Husband
The "Sophia" singer, Nerina Pallot experienced love at first sight with Andy Chatterley - he proposed just 30 minutes after they met in 2007 and they wed six weeks later.
The stars are now parents to son Wolfie, who was born in September 2010, but Nerina Pallot admits she and Chatterley may be too close.
She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "Like any couple, we have conflict. Our politics are slightly different, and he has since become my manager, which means there are times when we're together too much. We're also both stubborn and can be point scorers."
But Pallot still sees a long future for her and Chatterley, "Despite this, I think Andy and I are forever, and he feels the same."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story