Nerina Pallot's Fears Over Working With Husband
The "Sophia" singer, Nerina Pallot experienced love at first sight with Andy Chatterley - he proposed just 30 minutes after they met in 2007 and they wed six weeks later.
The stars are now parents to son Wolfie, who was born in September 2010, but Nerina Pallot admits she and Chatterley may be too close.
She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "Like any couple, we have conflict. Our politics are slightly different, and he has since become my manager, which means there are times when we're together too much. We're also both stubborn and can be point scorers."
But Pallot still sees a long future for her and Chatterley, "Despite this, I think Andy and I are forever, and he feels the same."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri