Nerina Pallot's Fears Over Working With Husband
The "Sophia" singer, Nerina Pallot experienced love at first sight with Andy Chatterley - he proposed just 30 minutes after they met in 2007 and they wed six weeks later.
The stars are now parents to son Wolfie, who was born in September 2010, but Nerina Pallot admits she and Chatterley may be too close.
She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "Like any couple, we have conflict. Our politics are slightly different, and he has since become my manager, which means there are times when we're together too much. We're also both stubborn and can be point scorers."
But Pallot still sees a long future for her and Chatterley, "Despite this, I think Andy and I are forever, and he feels the same."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says