Nerina Pallot's Fears Over Working With Husband
The "Sophia" singer, Nerina Pallot experienced love at first sight with Andy Chatterley - he proposed just 30 minutes after they met in 2007 and they wed six weeks later.
The stars are now parents to son Wolfie, who was born in September 2010, but Nerina Pallot admits she and Chatterley may be too close.
She tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "Like any couple, we have conflict. Our politics are slightly different, and he has since become my manager, which means there are times when we're together too much. We're also both stubborn and can be point scorers."
But Pallot still sees a long future for her and Chatterley, "Despite this, I think Andy and I are forever, and he feels the same."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'