David Hasselhoff: 'I've Only Met Two People Who Didn't Know I'm Famous'
David Hasselhoff has enjoyed massive fame around the globe since the 1970s thanks to his starring roles in two of the biggest TV hits of all time, "Knight Rider" and "Baywatch".
And the star is adamant only a handful of people don't know who he is, revealing that even his own dad struggles to differentiate between his son and his famous on-screen roles.
During an interview for "Piers Morgan's Life Stories", he says, "I like it when people don't know who I am. It makes for a great conversation because it's not about me. But I've only ever met two who don't know me."
"My dad still calls me Michael, because of Michael Knight. A lot of people do - I even used to be Michael Knight on my answering machine".
"Sometimes I can't even walk out of my hotel room because I can't handle it. And people aren't being nasty, they're just being people, freaking out because they saw David Hasselhoff."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says