David Hasselhoff: 'I've Only Met Two People Who Didn't Know I'm Famous'
David Hasselhoff has enjoyed massive fame around the globe since the 1970s thanks to his starring roles in two of the biggest TV hits of all time, "Knight Rider" and "Baywatch".
And the star is adamant only a handful of people don't know who he is, revealing that even his own dad struggles to differentiate between his son and his famous on-screen roles.
During an interview for "Piers Morgan's Life Stories", he says, "I like it when people don't know who I am. It makes for a great conversation because it's not about me. But I've only ever met two who don't know me."
"My dad still calls me Michael, because of Michael Knight. A lot of people do - I even used to be Michael Knight on my answering machine".
"Sometimes I can't even walk out of my hotel room because I can't handle it. And people aren't being nasty, they're just being people, freaking out because they saw David Hasselhoff."
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie