Paris Hilton's Jibe at Lindsay Lohan in New Show
The "Mean Girls" star, Lindsay Lohan was handed 120 days in jail and 400 hours of community service last month after pleading not guilty to a misdemeanor charge relating to the alleged theft in January. Her arrest on the charge broke the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI case.
Now the socialite Paris Hilton has mocked Lindsay Lohan in her new show, "The World According to Paris", after a woman at a homeless shelter mistook Paris Hilton for the troubled star.
Generous Hilton handed a pair of earrings to the unnamed woman, who told her, "I'm going to give them to my sister as soon as I get back to Oklahoma and I'm going to tell them that Lindsay (gave them to me)... I thought you were supposed to be in rehab?"
The hotel heiress responds, "I'm not Lindsay!", before adding in a voiceover, "If I were Lindsay I'd be stealing the earrings, not giving them away."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'