Paris Hilton's Jibe at Lindsay Lohan in New Show
The "Mean Girls" star, Lindsay Lohan was handed 120 days in jail and 400 hours of community service last month after pleading not guilty to a misdemeanor charge relating to the alleged theft in January. Her arrest on the charge broke the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI case.
Now the socialite Paris Hilton has mocked Lindsay Lohan in her new show, "The World According to Paris", after a woman at a homeless shelter mistook Paris Hilton for the troubled star.
Generous Hilton handed a pair of earrings to the unnamed woman, who told her, "I'm going to give them to my sister as soon as I get back to Oklahoma and I'm going to tell them that Lindsay (gave them to me)... I thought you were supposed to be in rehab?"
The hotel heiress responds, "I'm not Lindsay!", before adding in a voiceover, "If I were Lindsay I'd be stealing the earrings, not giving them away."
More Paris Hilton News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival