Paris Hilton's Jibe at Lindsay Lohan in New Show
The "Mean Girls" star, Lindsay Lohan was handed 120 days in jail and 400 hours of community service last month after pleading not guilty to a misdemeanor charge relating to the alleged theft in January. Her arrest on the charge broke the terms of her probation stemming from a 2007 DUI case.
Now the socialite Paris Hilton has mocked Lindsay Lohan in her new show, "The World According to Paris", after a woman at a homeless shelter mistook Paris Hilton for the troubled star.
Generous Hilton handed a pair of earrings to the unnamed woman, who told her, "I'm going to give them to my sister as soon as I get back to Oklahoma and I'm going to tell them that Lindsay (gave them to me)... I thought you were supposed to be in rehab?"
The hotel heiress responds, "I'm not Lindsay!", before adding in a voiceover, "If I were Lindsay I'd be stealing the earrings, not giving them away."
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does