Jesse James 'Never Really Trusted' Sandra Bullock
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock wed in 2005 but its union was rocked last March, 2010, when Jesse James' infidelity was exposed in a U.S. tabloid, just days after Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for her role in "The Blind Side".
Their divorce was finalized months later and now the TV mechanic has confessed he was always insecure about the relationship.
In his upcoming autobiography, American Outlaw, James writes, "I never really trusted Sandy. But no matter how many times she told me, it just didn't take. I nodded when she said she loved me. Inside, I was always thinking to myself, 'Sure. We'll see'."
"I screwed around behind Sandy's back and the whole world came to know about it. I can't go back and I can't save my marriage."
More Jesse James News
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean