Jesse James 'Never Really Trusted' Sandra Bullock
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock wed in 2005 but its union was rocked last March, 2010, when Jesse James' infidelity was exposed in a U.S. tabloid, just days after Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for her role in "The Blind Side".
Their divorce was finalized months later and now the TV mechanic has confessed he was always insecure about the relationship.
In his upcoming autobiography, American Outlaw, James writes, "I never really trusted Sandy. But no matter how many times she told me, it just didn't take. I nodded when she said she loved me. Inside, I was always thinking to myself, 'Sure. We'll see'."
"I screwed around behind Sandy's back and the whole world came to know about it. I can't go back and I can't save my marriage."
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?