Jesse James 'Never Really Trusted' Sandra Bullock
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock wed in 2005 but its union was rocked last March, 2010, when Jesse James' infidelity was exposed in a U.S. tabloid, just days after Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for her role in "The Blind Side".
Their divorce was finalized months later and now the TV mechanic has confessed he was always insecure about the relationship.
In his upcoming autobiography, American Outlaw, James writes, "I never really trusted Sandy. But no matter how many times she told me, it just didn't take. I nodded when she said she loved me. Inside, I was always thinking to myself, 'Sure. We'll see'."
"I screwed around behind Sandy's back and the whole world came to know about it. I can't go back and I can't save my marriage."
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'