Jesse James 'Never Really Trusted' Sandra Bullock
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock wed in 2005 but its union was rocked last March, 2010, when Jesse James' infidelity was exposed in a U.S. tabloid, just days after Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for her role in "The Blind Side".
Their divorce was finalized months later and now the TV mechanic has confessed he was always insecure about the relationship.
In his upcoming autobiography, American Outlaw, James writes, "I never really trusted Sandy. But no matter how many times she told me, it just didn't take. I nodded when she said she loved me. Inside, I was always thinking to myself, 'Sure. We'll see'."
"I screwed around behind Sandy's back and the whole world came to know about it. I can't go back and I can't save my marriage."
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting