Jesse James 'Never Really Trusted' Sandra Bullock
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock wed in 2005 but its union was rocked last March, 2010, when Jesse James' infidelity was exposed in a U.S. tabloid, just days after Sandra Bullock won an Oscar for her role in "The Blind Side".
Their divorce was finalized months later and now the TV mechanic has confessed he was always insecure about the relationship.
In his upcoming autobiography, American Outlaw, James writes, "I never really trusted Sandy. But no matter how many times she told me, it just didn't take. I nodded when she said she loved me. Inside, I was always thinking to myself, 'Sure. We'll see'."
"I screwed around behind Sandy's back and the whole world came to know about it. I can't go back and I can't save my marriage."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'