Adele Drinking Again to Celebrate Success
The "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker, Adele gave up booze in 2008 but took up drinking again to help her write her second album, "21".
She quit alcohol for a second time after confessing she hated not remembering her drunken antics - but after 21 topped the charts in dozens of countries earlier this year, Adele decided to celebrate with a drink.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "When I work, I don't drink. But touring is different. On the road as news was coming through about us going to number one in different places the band would all say, 'Come on, Adele, have a celebration drink with us'."
"What was I meant to do, sit in my dressing room on my own with a mineral water?"
More Adele News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell