Adele Drinking Again to Celebrate Success
The "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker, Adele gave up booze in 2008 but took up drinking again to help her write her second album, "21".
She quit alcohol for a second time after confessing she hated not remembering her drunken antics - but after 21 topped the charts in dozens of countries earlier this year, Adele decided to celebrate with a drink.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "When I work, I don't drink. But touring is different. On the road as news was coming through about us going to number one in different places the band would all say, 'Come on, Adele, have a celebration drink with us'."
"What was I meant to do, sit in my dressing room on my own with a mineral water?"
More Adele News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed