Adele Drinking Again to Celebrate Success
The "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker, Adele gave up booze in 2008 but took up drinking again to help her write her second album, "21".
She quit alcohol for a second time after confessing she hated not remembering her drunken antics - but after 21 topped the charts in dozens of countries earlier this year, Adele decided to celebrate with a drink.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "When I work, I don't drink. But touring is different. On the road as news was coming through about us going to number one in different places the band would all say, 'Come on, Adele, have a celebration drink with us'."
"What was I meant to do, sit in my dressing room on my own with a mineral water?"
More Adele News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6