Adele Drinking Again to Celebrate Success
The "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker, Adele gave up booze in 2008 but took up drinking again to help her write her second album, "21".
She quit alcohol for a second time after confessing she hated not remembering her drunken antics - but after 21 topped the charts in dozens of countries earlier this year, Adele decided to celebrate with a drink.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "When I work, I don't drink. But touring is different. On the road as news was coming through about us going to number one in different places the band would all say, 'Come on, Adele, have a celebration drink with us'."
"What was I meant to do, sit in my dressing room on my own with a mineral water?"
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018