Teenager Arrested for Egging Justin Bieber
The "Baby" hitmaker, Justin Bieber was performing at the city's Acer Arena on Friday night, April 29, when an unknown assailant threw a number of eggs at him from the roof during a dance routine.
Justin Bieber narrowly avoided being hit as two messy missiles smashed as his feet, while another four splattered across the front of the stage.
On Thursday morning a 17 year old was arrested at his home in Sydney after allegedly clambering onto the roof of the venue and dropping the eggs on to the stage.
He was taken to Waverley Police Station, where he was charged with breaking and entering, trespass and malicious damage.
The teenager has been released on conditional bail and is due to appear at Parramatta Children's Court on June 2.
More Justin Bieber News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'