Teenager Arrested for Egging Justin Bieber
The "Baby" hitmaker, Justin Bieber was performing at the city's Acer Arena on Friday night, April 29, when an unknown assailant threw a number of eggs at him from the roof during a dance routine.
Justin Bieber narrowly avoided being hit as two messy missiles smashed as his feet, while another four splattered across the front of the stage.
On Thursday morning a 17 year old was arrested at his home in Sydney after allegedly clambering onto the roof of the venue and dropping the eggs on to the stage.
He was taken to Waverley Police Station, where he was charged with breaking and entering, trespass and malicious damage.
The teenager has been released on conditional bail and is due to appear at Parramatta Children's Court on June 2.
More Justin Bieber News
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think