Teenager Arrested for Egging Justin Bieber
The "Baby" hitmaker, Justin Bieber was performing at the city's Acer Arena on Friday night, April 29, when an unknown assailant threw a number of eggs at him from the roof during a dance routine.
Justin Bieber narrowly avoided being hit as two messy missiles smashed as his feet, while another four splattered across the front of the stage.
On Thursday morning a 17 year old was arrested at his home in Sydney after allegedly clambering onto the roof of the venue and dropping the eggs on to the stage.
He was taken to Waverley Police Station, where he was charged with breaking and entering, trespass and malicious damage.
The teenager has been released on conditional bail and is due to appear at Parramatta Children's Court on June 2.
More Justin Bieber News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs