Teenager Arrested for Egging Justin Bieber
The "Baby" hitmaker, Justin Bieber was performing at the city's Acer Arena on Friday night, April 29, when an unknown assailant threw a number of eggs at him from the roof during a dance routine.
Justin Bieber narrowly avoided being hit as two messy missiles smashed as his feet, while another four splattered across the front of the stage.
On Thursday morning a 17 year old was arrested at his home in Sydney after allegedly clambering onto the roof of the venue and dropping the eggs on to the stage.
He was taken to Waverley Police Station, where he was charged with breaking and entering, trespass and malicious damage.
The teenager has been released on conditional bail and is due to appear at Parramatta Children's Court on June 2.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media