Teenager Arrested for Egging Justin Bieber
The "Baby" hitmaker, Justin Bieber was performing at the city's Acer Arena on Friday night, April 29, when an unknown assailant threw a number of eggs at him from the roof during a dance routine.
Justin Bieber narrowly avoided being hit as two messy missiles smashed as his feet, while another four splattered across the front of the stage.
On Thursday morning a 17 year old was arrested at his home in Sydney after allegedly clambering onto the roof of the venue and dropping the eggs on to the stage.
He was taken to Waverley Police Station, where he was charged with breaking and entering, trespass and malicious damage.
The teenager has been released on conditional bail and is due to appear at Parramatta Children's Court on June 2.
More Justin Bieber News
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker