Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed Back to Hospital With Pneumonia
Zsa Zsa Gabor has been hospitalized again - with severe pneumonia-related symptoms. The ailing actress has been in and out of hospital since she broke her hip in a fall at her Beverly Hills home last summer.
The 94-year-old was back under doctors' care at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 4 after her own physician called an ambulance over concerns for her health. According to TMZ.com, the actress was having troubles breathing and has been diagnosed with water on the lungs. Her publicist John Blanchette says, "They are trying to drain her lungs to save her life."
In January this year, the actress had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene, and she defied death again in March after she started coughing up blood at her home.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood