Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed Back to Hospital With Pneumonia
Zsa Zsa Gabor has been hospitalized again - with severe pneumonia-related symptoms. The ailing actress has been in and out of hospital since she broke her hip in a fall at her Beverly Hills home last summer.
The 94-year-old was back under doctors' care at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 4 after her own physician called an ambulance over concerns for her health. According to TMZ.com, the actress was having troubles breathing and has been diagnosed with water on the lungs. Her publicist John Blanchette says, "They are trying to drain her lungs to save her life."
In January this year, the actress had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene, and she defied death again in March after she started coughing up blood at her home.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3