Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed Back to Hospital With Pneumonia
Zsa Zsa Gabor has been hospitalized again - with severe pneumonia-related symptoms. The ailing actress has been in and out of hospital since she broke her hip in a fall at her Beverly Hills home last summer.
The 94-year-old was back under doctors' care at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 4 after her own physician called an ambulance over concerns for her health. According to TMZ.com, the actress was having troubles breathing and has been diagnosed with water on the lungs. Her publicist John Blanchette says, "They are trying to drain her lungs to save her life."
In January this year, the actress had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene, and she defied death again in March after she started coughing up blood at her home.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked