Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed Back to Hospital With Pneumonia
Zsa Zsa Gabor has been hospitalized again - with severe pneumonia-related symptoms. The ailing actress has been in and out of hospital since she broke her hip in a fall at her Beverly Hills home last summer.
The 94-year-old was back under doctors' care at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 4 after her own physician called an ambulance over concerns for her health. According to TMZ.com, the actress was having troubles breathing and has been diagnosed with water on the lungs. Her publicist John Blanchette says, "They are trying to drain her lungs to save her life."
In January this year, the actress had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene, and she defied death again in March after she started coughing up blood at her home.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie