Zsa Zsa Gabor Rushed Back to Hospital With Pneumonia
Zsa Zsa Gabor has been hospitalized again - with severe pneumonia-related symptoms. The ailing actress has been in and out of hospital since she broke her hip in a fall at her Beverly Hills home last summer.
The 94-year-old was back under doctors' care at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday, May 4 after her own physician called an ambulance over concerns for her health. According to TMZ.com, the actress was having troubles breathing and has been diagnosed with water on the lungs. Her publicist John Blanchette says, "They are trying to drain her lungs to save her life."
In January this year, the actress had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene, and she defied death again in March after she started coughing up blood at her home.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest